Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
can anyone explain the difference between the 3 "main game" versions?
I will cut it short for you:

Under The Witch V 1.8 (also know as Hero's journey)
It's the first "completed" release for this project. It include Episode 0 (the very first concept demo where you just can fight against "the Dealer") and Episode 1 where your step sister will rescue you from the Dealer just for submit you to her in the ease of a house in the woods next to the lair of another fat witch know as Herba that will also try to fuck you body/soul and mind.

Under the Witch - Gothic
it's the new chapter of the saga.
Still work In progress right now, available in version v0.1.0, only feature some scene/fight with Kuro.

6judgements

Apr 20, 2022
Testing the graphics settings I realized that one of them makes the game's performance fucked, I can't remember which one it is, but by setting it to minimum I was able to play at 60 fps with all the other settings on high. My setup is an r5 2600 and a 1660 super
Shadows and Global Illumination are the most taxing on the GPU. Set both to "Very Low" for a huge performance boost. You'll just lose the shadows and the reflections of the light on the floor.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I can't remember much from playing the last couple of versions of Under the Witch but they can fuck off with this Just Guard shit

Reactions: skinnyj69

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone please record all available scenes and upload them here?
There's basically one scene for losing and one for winning, not much else besides what she can do in combat (facesitting). There's only one sword stance to unlock and one useable ability tree with a level cap of 5. You level up pretty much every fight, so you can finish all the content in less than 30 minutes.

You don't even need strategy or timing, since you earn potions with every fight and as long as you have a few you can outheal any damage she does. As soon as you get your second skill, you can take half her hp with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're welcome.

CicadaB

Oct 15, 2023
the game just cant work.is ok when i move the camera to look around,or in cg it work.
but when i click or press any key it will lag like ppt,like it just 1 fps.i can look around but can't move one step
4090+13900k.i dont know waht can i do
can anyone give me a save file so i dont need to control and play it

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes