Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
My graphics card can't handle the game. After launching the game, I noticed that the GPU was running at full load, and the game was very laggy. I had to set everything to low just to play with some stuttering. I'm still using a GTX 960, so I understand the reason. But the first game wasn't this bad. This new game is very resource-intensive.
(However, I recently upgraded my CPU to a Ryzen 5 7600.)

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
My graphics card can't handle the game. After launching the game, I noticed that the GPU was running at full load, and the game was very laggy. I had to set everything to low just to play with some stuttering. I'm still using a GTX 960, so I understand the reason. But the first game wasn't this bad. This new game is very resource-intensive.
(However, I recently upgraded my CPU to a Ryzen 5 7600.)
i mean a gtx 960 is literally super low end, a entry level card like rtx 3050 or something even weaker like a gtx 1060 is faster.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
A question, if anyone can help please: What's the difference between all the versions in the OP?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
feels like this game (or series, i suppose) is not really going anywhere. the first game with dealer seemed like a decent proof of concept, but years later we are now in the third iteration of... not much more than a fancy tech demo. the stuff looks amazing, don't get me wrong, but does anyone expect that we'll ever get to see all those different witches Kuro is talking about? cause i don't really see it happening.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
the game just cant work.is ok when i move the camera to look around,or in cg it work.
but when i click or press any key it will lag like ppt,like it just 1 fps.i can look around but can't move one step
4090+13900k.i dont know waht can i do
can anyone give me a save file so i dont need to control and play it
Works fine on a 3080 with AMD, you might be affected by the intel degradation.

bipedar

Apr 23, 2023
have 1660TI and this game runs like ass lowering the graphic dosent help that much
srsly they need to fix it
also good game wish it had more scenes

CicadaB

Oct 15, 2023
Works fine on a 3080 with AMD, you might be affected by the intel degradation.
no,this no about RTX,i am 144fps when i in room and move the mouse to move the camera
but when i key anything ,like mouse click, keyboard key,or switch controller,it when turn to 1fps
i am sure it is a bug

Apr 29, 2020
Would you look at that, a rare example of a Dom whose genuinely a good person and just wants to live in peace, unfortunately for her the hero in question is pretty much a prideful arrogant type who's way over his head despite being obviously out of his league.
At least as far as Numeric's new characters starting with Kuro goes.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes