Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
can we do fishing now?
Or maybe sneaking in to houses and steal money? Not that we need money, or fishing, or swimming or whatnot but.. can we?

NYALurker

Jul 9, 2021
Does she lift up the MC in any of those as in the MC's feet are dangling in the air while she holds him with her arms?
Ok from what I can see, there is one part of the handjob scene where both the MC and Kuro are around the same level despite the MC being only up to her armpit and his legs appear to dangle. I wonder if there is a freecam mod for this or if there will be.

Fine

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone explain to me what all the different versions mean? I couldnt find anything that would help me figure out what is what.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Ok from what I can see, there is one part of the handjob scene where both the MC and Kuro are around the same level despite the MC being only up to her armpit and his legs appear to dangle. I wonder if there is a freecam mod for this or if there will be.

*freecam mod: Universal Unreal Engine 5 Unlocker 5.2.3

* the HJ scene... ?

in game

05.jpg

freecamera

05b.jpg 05c.jpg 05d.jpg 05e.jpg

6judgements

Apr 20, 2022
during the facesitting scene the subtitles in battle disappear and i cannot understood what she is telling to MC, someone has the same issue?
Yes. There are no English subtitles in that portion.

Also, the text in the Hero's Victory Screen is not translated as well.

Reactions: skinnyj69

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
So after some years I finally came back to this. So what I see the Sister portion of the game was just a start up same goes with the first version of the game. Now the "real" game is Under the Witch Gothic ? Did I get that right ?

Xeno21

Formerly 'archy2122'
Aug 3, 2020
So after some years I finally came back to this. So what I see the Sister portion of the game was just a start up same goes with the first version of the game. Now the "real" game is Under the Witch Gothic ? Did I get that right ?
I am pretty sure they are all real. Gothic is simply the newest chapter.

Does anyone happen to know how many new scenes there are?

Reactions: skinnyj69

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Awwwww, they stretched his model instead of raising him off the floor.

Nope, no model stretching, they just put Kuro's feet/boots a little under the ground level.

If MC leggs seem longer it's just because i've used some camera FOV adjustment in the last pics.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
during the facesitting scene the subtitles in battle disappear and i cannot understood what she is telling to MC, someone has the same issue?
The subtitles are indeed missing during the combat, but if you use the "Collection" option from the main menu to replay this scene they will show normally.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes