Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Yes, a new episode (super mini episode).
Just two scenes of losing and winning.
Short alpha for 10 minutes.
In fact, everything looks pretty good. And I have an assumption that when the full version of this chapter is released, he will combine it with the original and there will be like a second episode with it.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Despite the starting menu already almost frying my PC, this game looks more promising. The scenes look better and it looks like there's some actual lore and some gameplay in mind.

Reactions: footjob87

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
This demo is impressive. However, just going by how they set up the gameplay loop, having to go fight different witches and her room being a sort of main hub, this game will take like 10 years to finish lmao. Honestly should avoid the whole thing from the last demo of actually having to physically run to places and just have menus go to each of the witch's rooms. That way they just have to design each room instead of an entire castle. Otherwise I don't see this game ever really reaching a completed form. It's just too much for one person to do.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
what folder do i plug this into?
Don't need to plug it into any folder. But be aware that the version he gave you only works with Unreal Engine 5. Gonna have to download an different version to use for Unreal Engine 4 Games (Like the original Under The Witch Game).

How to use UUU (Universal Unreal Engine) Unlocker:
  1. Launch your desired Unreal Engine game, in this case Under The Witch: Gothic.
  2. After you get to the loading screen, open up your UUU folder and launch IGCSClient.exe
  3. Under Game process, select Under The Witch: Gothic which is now running.
  4. After selecting the game, hit the "Inject DLL" button.
  5. You're done.
If you need help with how to use the controls, check the "Configuration" & "Key Bindings" Tab on the left-hand side.

The "Available Features" tab will also tell you what you can and cannot do in the game due to restrictions. The features available will vary from game to game.

Reactions: Impermiable

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Is it possible to purchase this in it's entirety somewhere and have it updated officially until release day? Or is it 'as is' upon purchase? The steam link isn't giving me anything to work with and the Kagura page doesn't give me any details. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnderTheWitchGothicKurosRoom-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: alien300

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
I am having this problem and the game does not run... I have 16gb ram and 1650gtx, the previous games are perfect for me, I don't understand

May 1, 2024
feels like this game (or series, i suppose) is not really going anywhere. the first game with dealer seemed like a decent proof of concept, but years later we are now in the third iteration of... not much more than a fancy tech demo. the stuff looks amazing, don't get me wrong, but does anyone expect that we'll ever get to see all those different witches Kuro is talking about? cause i don't really see it happening.
I agree, the quality is amazing, but each iteration of this game has felt so empty. If it took him this long to create UTW Gothic and this few scenes, I don't see this game ever becoming something fun to play or experience outside of just being a tech demo

Does anyone know if the dev has made any comments on the timeline for future updates? He's made a lot of posts detailing future characters, so I'm wondering if future updates will come faster since he already has their designs / models / rigs created. He's also using Mocap to record animations which I was relieved to hear, keying animations for so many different characters would've slowed down dev time massively.
I feel so torn between having a lot of hope and no hope at all for the future of this game lol

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes