4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well I just need to know before downloading if the game will have NTR or not? And yes I put swinging and sharing with other male in NTR category.
Just to know if I should skip or try the game.

Ty in advance.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
CrimsonAxisStudio
Compression:
Experimenting with different compression methods. Currently compressed this update using conversion to JPG's over PNG's. I do notice a slight quality loss that I'm not too happy with, but it's 500 megs vs 1.7gigs. I'm going to continue to look for a better method that is lossless vs the lossy method I've used for this update.
I suggest to use lossless JPG/WEBP (set compression for JPG/WEBP to 100%). You gonna still have significant less than 1.7GB ... my guess would be around 1GB. Lossless (100%) JPG/WEBP pictures are usually half the size of PNG. And only a professional with graphic tuned equipment could see a difference between PNG and lossless JPG/WEBP ... if any ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Some notes about image compression.
In general, for best size to quality ratio, webp format is the way to go.
If you render in 1920x1080 and that's also your game resolution, I suggest to use webp format with a compression setting of around 90. Most of the time you won't notice a difference to uncompressed images in image quality.
There are some exceptions. Dark areas or unfinished renders (as in grainy) don't compress well, meaning you get compression artefacts.
If you want to create a game with a lot of renders 1000+ or even a lot more, there is no alternative to image compression imo.
My game has more than 10.000 renders and most are in 2560x1440 and the game size is about 1.5GB. Uncompressed, you'd be looking at more than 10GB, which is not reasonable or manageable.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Undercover Love [v0.0.15a] [Crimson Axis Studio] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (195 MB): - - -

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
looks interesting
Thanks dude or dudette.

Does anyone know if there’s an incest patch planned?
None by me.

Well I just need to know before downloading if the game will have NTR or not? And yes I put swinging and sharing with other male in NTR category.
Just to know if I should skip or try the game.

Ty in advance.
Zero NTR. If there's one thing people seem to agree on in the majority, it's that they don't like NTR. Now, if you have a problem with threesomes, then you may just want to skip the evening party event when Sasha leaves at night while Claudia and Emma are drinking poolside.

Do we need to start the game from the begining?
Probably wise. This update is prepping for the Jeni update, which a lot of the early scenes were re-rendered with her new look. Also, some variables were removed, so probably wise to just start fresh.

Reactions: Jsd16 and lyfsavor

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Some notes about image compression.
In general, for best size to quality ratio, webp format is the way to go.
If you render in 1920x1080 and that's also your game resolution, I suggest to use webp format with a compression setting of around 90. Most of the time you won't notice a difference to uncompressed images in image quality.
There are some exceptions. Dark areas or unfinished renders (as in grainy) don't compress well, meaning you get compression artefacts.
If you want to create a game with a lot of renders 1000+ or even a lot more, there is no alternative to image compression imo.
My game has more than 10.000 renders and most are in 2560x1440 and the game size is about 1.5GB. Uncompressed, you'd be looking at more than 10GB, which is not reasonable or manageable.
What do you use to convert the images? I wasn't able to find anything that seemed great, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also thanks for PPlayer for the image compression information also. Appreciate it.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes