4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Dev

You are doing a great story here.

The pubis hair details are all of my taste.

The renders are fantastic.

Keep going a astonishing work.

Stay safe and tuned !

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What do you use to convert the images? I wasn't able to find anything that seemed great, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also thanks for PPlayer for the image compression information also. Appreciate it.
I use xnview. It's free and has batch conversion capabilities with an understandable UI.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
One of those games where I like absolutely all girls) Especially Claudia

Therefore, I do not quite understand how the harem will be implemented.
Girls are completely different personalities, with different views and intentions to the main character.
For example, I can't imagine how Sasha accepts the fact that MC is sleeping with Claudia or Emma, and so on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am sure the mc's magic powers will be a big part of what makes them being ok with him being in a relationship with other girls.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
One question i see there's a harem tag so wanted to ask is it going to be all the main girls or only some of them?

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Can you avoid persuing the lesbians or focus on only one or exclusivly on the girls who are straight?
Not everybody likes sharing.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I am assuming that tag is for all the main girls.
I hope so reason i ask is because i've seen a few games on here claiming to be a full on harem games but then turn out not to and honestly even just with the hand full of girls we've been introduced to already i'd be kinda sad if this one did that too lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think we will have to worry about that, honestly I can only think of one game where the harem tag is for only a few girls.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I hope so reason i ask is because i've seen a few games on here claiming to be a full on harem games but then turn out not to and honestly even just with the hand full of girls we've been introduced to already i'd be kinda sad if this one did that too lol
I get that, I follow a lot of harem games. It's very rare, and even more rare is a game that doesn't allow you to have all the main girls at least.

But yeah, that's not the impression I got from this game. And I feel sooner or later we will have our fun with this group of ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlarsen
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes