4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I gotta say WOW!!!

Blowjobs, pussy licking, tit fucking this early in the game. I cant wait for next update.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
I just focused on Sarah and avoided others
I hope this will be doable, tried it but it's too early to say of there will be forced content or not.
All I could do un regard to the lesbian mother was say "not yet" no option to straight up deny her so I think there's a big chance unfortually that we have forced sharing and no solo routes on the horizon.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
By Zeus, the hips and thighs on Claudia. The kind of that could crush a man in missionary.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I hope this will be doable, tried it but it's too early to say of there will be forced content or not.
All I could do un regard to the lesbian mother was say "not yet" no option to straight up deny her so I think there's a big chance unfortually that we have forced sharing and no solo routes on the horizon.
There will be solo routes. I plan (no promises) to have five routes. One for each girl and then harem. Whether that will be all girls or just a few will depend on the choices the player makes throughout the game.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
How can I install the Mod on the android version?
wait for better android port - that one which Staff will approve
i can't give you any chance for mod working on amateur android port, so better wait
or download pc ver and mod and try open this with JOiPlay on Android
joiplay is ren'py emulator - previous game ver wasn't work properly at there but this ver works good - tried to Play in Android port and on joiplay, on joiplay renders are better

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
TLDR the whole update log and came back slightly salty. I would classify that as a bugfix that changed older scenes not an update as that would imply people waiting with saves at the edge of the game could progress further.

Reactions: Shagrynn
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes