4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I normally agree, but this one set's up the story well enough to where incest doesn't feel necessary compared to the creators who change the characters to "the landlady" and "roommates" :cautious:.
Yes, there is a great effort made to work around the censorship, but without it, it would have been a great incest game !

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, there is a great effort made to work around the censorship, but without it, it would have been a great incest game !
I really don't think any effort went into working around any censorship. From what I gather this was never meant to be an incest game. And that is probably how the dev wants it to stay.

Apr 14, 2021
For the love of all that is holy dev please include actual sex scenes and not just blowjobs and hj. Or at least give options of what the mc can do because going 4 chapters with zero actual sex should be illegal. I counted literally 3 bj's in a row and nothing else -20 points from Gryffindor. I wish all devs would just remove boob jobs altogether. Besides that wonderful game! No other complaints!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I also gotta admit, I felt a bit bad for Jeni, especially since she got ditched and then nearly every time we could have spent with her meant us having to give up another route.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Same, just started and trying to open the menu gives me an error
Reuploading a hotfix that should fix that and some other issues + addresses game size.

Edit:

I couldn't reproduce that bug, but I addressed the issue in the error log, so I'm hoping that it fixes it, at least. Renpy is odd about bugs on the box that has the master files.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Same, just started and trying to open the menu gives me an error
It may take awhile for the mods to push the thread update, so here is the link to the new hotfix update that should address some issues people are having. I'm hoping the save bug has been smashed, since I can't reproduce it.

PC

Mac

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is music/audio still planned? I had a mod for it once, so I was a bit curious about it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Luckily we have a mod to stop the stupid branching and saves us from having to repeat content and juggling several saves for no reason, otherwise it would be really annoying
just tried it with the mod and yeah i prefer it this way. way more better in my opinion.

Reactions: juan palote

DPunto

Oct 30, 2020
Hi guys, anyone have a PDF walktrought? I know about the walktrought mod, but i'm interested on a separeted file.
Thank You, love this game , reminds me "the Visit" by Stiglet.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Did you notice that the rollback option has been disabled? You can't rollback at all in this VN. I'm too lazy to disassemble the scripts to check :p

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Nope, that option in preferences have no effects on the rollback ability. This is hardcoded in the scripts or there was a key remapping. I just wanted to point it out to our lovely dev :)
I'm able to roll back without issue, using the "back" button on the bottom, and scrolling my mouse wheel, even with "rollback side" set to disable.

Can you post a screenshot of the game with the bottom menu showing up?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes