4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
choosing a girl the first night before or during the evening party will change what happens after the murder after the scene with Kat on the couch
Hmmm I've tried multiple choices by starting a new game and skipping all content but, no matter what I choose, I always get the cuddling session with Jeni. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?
Edit: ok I can get the one with Claudia but the one with Sasha in unreachable, I've tried all the choice combinations that make sense to me.

Last edited:

rxy

Dec 11, 2021
So did I and it didn't work. Literally at the beginning of the game the MC called Claudia his mom's friend and little later in the game when he was talking to her in her room he said something like "You have your daughters and I have my parents" (something like that, don't remember exactly).
Another thing, don't know if you're the author of the patch but if it's you, wouldn't it be better if it changed their relationships to aunt/nephew and cousins? The story clearly means from characters interactions that they are not supposed to be close family but it would actually fit if they had some blood relation.
hmm not sure. sorry I am not the author. I found the link in a similar site posted in one of the comments.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hmmm I've tried multiple choices by starting a new game and skipping all content but, no matter what I choose, I always get the cuddling session with Jeni. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?
Edit: ok I can get the one with Claudia but the one with Sasha in unreachable, I've tried all the choice combinations that make sense to me.
That sub-scene is based on your first date choice. So, if you picked Jeni, it would show the Jeni scene. Each date choice has a different scene that shows later.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
That sub-scene is based on your first date choice. So, if you picked Jeni, it would show the Jeni scene. Each date choice has a different scene that shows later.
I looked around and I think there was a bug in the script of the first date with Sasha, in the file JeniUpdate4 at row 2403
Code:
$ sashadate1 == True
There's an = too much and the variable was never set, that's why at the time of the split it never showed Sasha's scene.

Sasha's scene also has some issues. I think there are still comments there and it shows both the subscene where she lets you cum and the one where she teases you and after it's over it goes back to Jeni's cuddling night (even if it's implied it's the morning after).

Anyway I got my reward for it, another scene with best girl Sasha lol.
Love your work :love:

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I looked around and I think there was a bug in the script of the first date with Sasha, in the file JeniUpdate4 at row 2403
Code:
$ sashadate1 == True
There's an = too much and the variable was never set, that's why at the time of the split it never showed Sasha's scene.

Sasha's scene also has some issues. I think there are still comments there and it shows both the subscene where she lets you cum and the one where she teases you and after it's over it goes back to Jeni's cuddling night (even if it's implied it's the morning after).

Anyway I got my reward for it, another scene with best girl Sasha lol.
Love your work :love:

I'll take a look at it when I get home and see what happened. Possible that it's a bug from when my gpu died and I opened up all options to release to my patreon.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
incest doesn't make sense in this game, Claudia went on MC too easy for that, but if the game changes for that in it's story to make the incest patch make sense I wouldn't complain either :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Franz Bonaparta
Sep 29, 2021
You don't like incest? Then don't install IC path.
Easy.:BootyTime:
I am not calling out or anything but the moment a game starts to become incest it changes its dialogues, setting, plot-pacing etc. accordingly and completely abrupt the whole initial plot

Even at patch stage, it will be more comfortable for dev to modify dialogues which fits for all users but rarely makes sense for non-I players like me

I apologize if I said anything overtly offensive but this was a scream based on experiences I had across various games

• Angry
Reactions: Paprika

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I am not calling out or anything but the moment a game starts to become incest it changes its dialogues, setting, plot-pacing etc. accordingly and completely abrupt the whole initial plot

Even at patch stage, it will be more comfortable for dev to modify dialogues which fits for all users but rarely makes sense for non-I players like me

I apologize if I said anything overtly offensive but this was a scream based on experiences I had across various games
That is a third party patch and I am in no way affiliated with it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm about to start game from begining and never played it CrimsonAxisStudio its your game so im gonna ask you: do you think your game need incest patch? Patch link is broken and if you think its more suitable story for incest (but you cant do it because of patreon etc) im gonna try to find it or im gonna play without it.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm about to start game from begining and never played it CrimsonAxisStudio its your game so im gonna ask you: do you think your game need incest patch?
No, the patch is a mod made by some user that adds incest even if the resulting story makes little sense.
This is one of those cases where the author truly has nothing to do with the patch instead of the "totally not made by me" patches.

I think this is one of the major problems in the forum since the OP doesn't differentiate between the "officially unofficial patch", that actually restore the original content, and the "truly unofficial patch" that is actually a random mod.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No, the patch is a mod made by some user that adds incest even if the resulting story makes little sense.
This is one of those cases where the author truly has nothing to do with the patch instead of the "totally not made by me" patches.

I think this is one of the major problems in the forum since the OP doesn't differentiate between the "officially unofficial patch", that actually restore the original content, and the "truly unofficial patch" that is actually a random mod.
Interesting... I played little bit but im not totaly sure... Honestly start of story literaly screaming like ''I need incest patch!'' espacily because of part MC goes his mothers friend house and that part is so unexplained, its literaly like ''Yeah i experience somethings, worked etc and now im going back to my home, my sisters and my mother.'' etc. I dont know how incest patch restores that part (Its broken so i cant try and see) but original one have plot hole even from start of game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ann87ra and Paprika

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Yup. I read some of the script and it's definitely shoe horned in there. Seems the story was left unchanged but the wording was just changed in certain places, which causes a disconnect.

I would not recommend using it, as it makes little sense and is not done well.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes