4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Link is dead
I played this game a long time ago and stopped because the plot with the MC living with a substitute family was too jarring. It seemed to be a Patreon's sanitized and approved story.
But I find out now that there's a patch and I decided to give it a try again. I surely liked the models.
I don't know if the dev will make it possible to change relationships, after the poll results. I'd prefer that instead of a patch.
Here's the incest patch I downloaded previously from here:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Special thanks to you Paprika for uploading this incest file which was long gone from this thread.

Anyway from next update we will get the option to change the relations.

Looking forward to that one.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
CrimsonAxisStudio nice update. I just wanted to remind that the bug that doesn't trigger Sasha's night visit is still present.
It seems that the game doesn't register correctly Sasha's first date.

I looked around and I think there was a bug in the script of the first date with Sasha, in the file JeniUpdate4 at row 2403
Code:
$ sashadate1 == True
There's an = too much and the variable was never set, that's why at the time of the split it never showed Sasha's scene.

Sasha's scene also has some issues. I think there are still comments there and it shows both the subscene where she lets you cum and the one where she teases you and after it's over it goes back to Jeni's cuddling night (even if it's implied it's the morning after).

Anyway I got my reward for it, another scene with best girl Sasha lol.
Love your work :love:

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes