4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yup. I read some of the script and it's definitely shoe horned in there. Seems the story was left unchanged but the wording was just changed in certain places, which causes a disconnect.

I would not recommend using it, as it makes little sense and is not done well.
I can understand that, because not all games needs to be incest (while some people acting like that) but same time i always hated games which have plot holes because of not being incest but planned like incest and while im not played whole game i can say im getting same feeling from this game aswell. Espacily MC going his mother's friend house for living dont makes sense, he goes out of nowhere without any explanation and he dont even explain anyting about his mother nor family. Its just feels like he dont need to explain because he is already going his own home and explanations about our chracters feels like he is explaining his family characterictics etc...

So its literaly gives feeling ''I'm incest game but i dont have incest patch.'' which gives me feeling i should stop playing and wait proper incest patch... I'm totaly in paradox now: while i like game and want to play i dont want play with half experience and plot holes (because of incest story without incest patch)

Edit: I gues im gonna wait change relationship update (its got most vote and i hope you will make update) and try by myself. I cant say im totaly sure but this game feels like incest game so with change relationship i think we can try Aunt-Couisin or Mother-Sister type incest and see ourselves which one fits more.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I can understand that, because not all games needs to be incest (while some people acting like that) but same time i always hated games which have plot holes because of not being incest but planned like incest and while im not played whole game i can say im getting same feeling from this game aswell. Espacily MC going his mother's friend house for living dont makes sense, he goes out of nowhere without any explanation and he dont even explain anyting about his mother nor family. Its just feels like he dont need to explain because he is already going his own home and explanations about our chracters feels like he is explaining his family characterictics etc...

So its literaly gives feeling ''I'm incest game but i dont have incest patch.'' which gives me feeling i should stop playing and wait proper incest patch... I'm totaly in paradox now: while i like game and want to play i dont want play with half experience and plot holes (because of incest story without incest patch)

Edit: I gues im gonna wait change relationship update (its got most vote and i hope you will make update) and try by myself. I cant say im totaly sure but this game feels like incest game so with change relationship i think we can try Aunt-Couisin or Mother-Sister type incest and see ourselves which one fits more.
You are trying to force the issue. The dev says quite clearly that the patch leaves holes in the plot. You are arguing against this, so I suppose you have read the entire script and gone through the entire plot? Your argument is based on the MC going to stay at his mother's friends house. Really? That creates a hole that an incest patch will fill? If you actually play further you will see where the explanation comes in. BTW, it makes perfect sense to stay at someone else's house in this scenario.

You're an incest fanboy who feels that every game and its mother should have incest in it. There are literally thousands of game like that on F95, go play one of them.

rxy

Dec 11, 2021
On the incest patch back and forth. I don't think there is ever going to be a consensus. Everyone has their own opinion and are entitled to it. People who are interested in the patch will take whatever is available and decide if it is good or not worth it. I can respect author's decision that if he does not want the story to go that way. I do agree with RandyPhoenix current story does have undercurrent of that like the author is not able to decide to go family relations route or not. Either way if author adds Relations support good if not great as well. Either way I enjoyed it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sometimes a thread is like an inkblot test. Posters/players only seeing (reading) what they want to no matter the evidence presented otherwise.

It's amazing seeing some people push hard on the square peg against the round hole...

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is intended to be in it's current state, which is MC at long time family friends due to troubled home life. If I wanted otherwise, I would have written the story very differently. In it's current state, I would have to rewrite the first three days of story and add about 800 renders to make it into a game of that type that made any sense, which is why a simple patch that changes only the lines where the relations are mentioned doesn't really change enough to make it into a viable alternative.

This story is not about incest, but if someone makes a patch, whatever. If I intended it to be that type of game, then I would have had a hell of a lot more scenes where MC and Whoever having a lot more inner turmoil about doing sexual things.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
On the incest patch back and forth. I don't think there is ever going to be a consensus. Everyone has their own opinion and are entitled to it. People who are interested in the patch will take whatever is available and decide if it is good or not worth it. I can respect author's decision that if he does not want the story to go that way. I do agree with RandyPhoenix current story does have undercurrent of that like the author is not able to decide to go family relations route or not. Either way if author adds Relations support good if not great as well. Either way I enjoyed it.

I can assure you that the author has decided that it is not about family relations, as I am the sole author. Like I've said previously, doesn't matter to me what people do. If I cared, I would try a lot harder to lock down the script, I just don't see a point of doing so on a game I'm not charging for.

rxy

Dec 11, 2021
I can assure you that the author has decided that it is not about family relations, as I am the sole author. Like I've said previously, doesn't matter to me what people do. If I cared, I would try a lot harder to lock down the script, I just don't see a point of doing so on a game I'm not charging for.
Good that you are taking flexible approach and are not too anal about control on patches. Wouldn't blame even if you were. This takes lot of time/effort to create and it is your baby -- you should have the last word. Keep up the good work and stick to your vision. Looking forward to the next update.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You are trying to force the issue. The dev says quite clearly that the patch leaves holes in the plot. You are arguing against this, so I suppose you have read the entire script and gone through the entire plot? Your argument is based on the MC going to stay at his mother's friends house. Really? That creates a hole that an incest patch will fill? If you actually play further you will see where the explanation comes in. BTW, it makes perfect sense to stay at someone else's house in this scenario.

You're an incest fanboy who feels that every game and its mother should have incest in it. There are literally thousands of game like that on F95, go play one of them.
There is vote about adding game changing relationships and i told ''I'm gonna wait that update add to game.'' which is DEV told gonna make after votes... How is this forcing? And im in this site for too long, lots of people know me already and im not big fan of incest while i dont have any problem with incest. The thing im looking is more fitting story, if incest is more fitting than incest if not then without incest: and thats it but its pretty hard to understand for you i gues? LOL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is intended to be in it's current state, which is MC at long time family friends due to troubled home life. If I wanted otherwise, I would have written the story very differently. In it's current state, I would have to rewrite the first three days of story and add about 800 renders to make it into a game of that type that made any sense, which is why a simple patch that changes only the lines where the relations are mentioned doesn't really change enough to make it into a viable alternative.

This story is not about incest, but if someone makes a patch, whatever. If I intended it to be that type of game, then I would have had a hell of a lot more scenes where MC and Whoever having a lot more inner turmoil about doing sexual things.
Thanks for spoiler part, its cleared things little bit more and now im pretty sure its not mom-sister type of incest. I gues im not gonna use incest patch with this current information. Still im probably gonna wait relationship change. Thanks for taking time giving answer mate.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I played this game a long time ago and stopped because the plot with the MC living with a substitute family was too jarring. It seemed to be a Patreon's sanitized and approved story.
But I find out now that there's a patch and I decided to give it a try again. I surely liked the models.
I don't know if the dev will make it possible to change relationships, after the poll results. I'd prefer that instead of a patch.
Here's the incest patch I downloaded previously from here:

Reactions: Bossjohn

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
If Dev cared so much about the game not being "family related" why even post a poll about the ability to change names & relationships???
Because someone asked about it and I wanted to know if it was something that I should consider spending my limited developer time on.

And secondly, as mentioned before, I don't have strong feelings either way. Just not how I intended the game to be written nor plan to write it. Simply a design choice.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Because someone asked about it and I wanted to know if it was something that I should consider spending my limited developer time on.

And secondly, as mentioned before, I don't have strong feelings either way. Just not how I intended the game to be written nor plan to write it. Simply a design choice.
I don't really want another incest game, there are so many with this plot. But if you can do it without it affecting the rest of the story, then sure.

But putting it as a vote on this site isn't really a good way to measure it, considering that no matter what type of fetish a game has "incest(with mothers even more so)" is the "main content". The vote will be a no brainer to anyone who spent a month on this site.

But again, as long as the dialog make sense like it does now I don't care either way.

Reactions: Hornyowl

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019

While I am always down for a "landlady" lovin VN, I also enjoy other genres. So, if it is intended to go another way I have no problem with your decision. It just seemed odd with the poll. Thanks for the explanation.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes