4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Does incest path work? it was updated back in February. Also does it really make sense?
Without path it is something like Moms friend and her daughters. With it... mom and sisters? aunt and cousins?

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Image "afterv1abc" not found
Image "afterv1a" not found

There are a lot of missing pieces.
Could someone help?

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Please educate me. No update in a while and when the update is released it has nothing new, Very confusing.
The 5c update was a leaked patch from my patreon, which did not include the previous two patches that I released earlier, so it broke the whole thing. This was pushed out by a moderator and not by me. I checked f95 for comments friday and saw that it had been pushed public, so I had to repackage the game and reupload the non-borked version which included all the content. There were 65 or so images that were missing.

This is more of an addition of patches that added Kat night/sasha night sex scene. I'm off this week and was planning on doing 2 or 3 more scenes and releasing an actual update, but like I said, someone pushed out a leaked version that wasn't patched correctly.

If you are not using "UndercoverLove-Episode5dKat1Sas2-pc.zip", you are using the wrong version and WILL encounter errors.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
If you are not using "UndercoverLove-Episode5dKat1Sas2-pc.zip", you are using the wrong version and WILL encounter errors.
I'm using that version and I'm getting a ton of errors in the newest update, after the MC meets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I downloaded the uncompressed version and it was fine. The issue seemed to be with the compressed version, so if you use that be warned

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucid Lancer

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
Undercover Love [Ep.5Cb] + Sasha scene patch

Links updated on 07/28/2022

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 356 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - ANONFILE /

Can you Please redo the compression since the patched version is realeased?

ethanlad

May 30, 2021
Theres a bug when being able to choose to spend time with either claudia or jeni. Only claudias choice is bugged.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm having this error, I don't know if others are having same problem or not:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'kc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "kathrynupdate.rpyc", line 3564, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1184, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
UndercoverLove Episode5dKat1Sas2
Wed Aug  3 22:35:17 2022

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

That bug happens when you haven't named one of the characters at the start of the game. I'm going to look into a way to add a work around so it doesn't break saves without doing a full restart, but not sure where to start with that.

To fix this, restart the game. You should be able to go into the options menu, and turn on skipping for "Unseen text", "After choices" and "Transitions" then you will be able to quickly skip back to current content after renaming the characters.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

I am re-uploading a version that has a name change function in the preferences menu. This should allow people to not have to restart their saves.

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
5E Bug fix

Includes preference menu option to change names inside of a broken save. Must load broken save, ignore error, go to preferences, click red change names button, change names and exit. That should fix your saves.

Fixes jeninowalk (again?? how does this keep coming back)
Fixes afterv1 missing images

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes