5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Banner.png

Overview:
Her father had been a cop .... a city detective. She dreamed of following in his footsteps.
She joined the Police Academy, studied and trained, endured rigorous assignments, and tried to keep her supervisors happy.
All to get enough experience to become a detective!
This is her journey to fulfilling that dream.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-19
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Looks pretty good. Enjoyed the trailer. Hope the FMC isn't just some braindead character, and that the story has an actual meaty plot for the game (while also including some interesting or spicy scenes along the way too). All the best to Slow Burn Games! Good luck! Don't let us down! :cool: Cheers!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Bob69 changelog i forgot to post in req thread
v1.0
- content for chapter 1 and 2
- 440 renders
- 7 anims
- gallery system (the gui will change in the future)
v2.0
- modified gallery system (now displays all scenes, locked until encountered)
- modified awards system (adds love points, extra points carry over)
- playthrough gives more points (both love and credits)
- harmonized version number with chapter number
- NEEDS RESTART - not compatible with saves from v1.0

Reactions: Bob69

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Her father had been a cop .... a city detective. She dreamed of following in his footsteps.
She joined the Police Academy, studied and trained, endured rigorous assignments, and tried to keep her supervisors happy.
This is her journey to fulfilling that dream.​
I got a warrant to fix the overview. :sneaky:

I think this game is going to be a big hit. Like assault and battery but in a good way. :giggle:

Thanks for the share. Slow Burn Games (y)

Reactions: aidan7333

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I really enjoyed the developer's last 2 games, this one seems to be in a different genre. Exciting :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I enjoyed both Misfits and 12 Days, so figured I would give this a shot. The MC being named Jen put a smile on my face, good name ;), but seems like another one I am going to greatly enjoy, specially with a little help from URM. Thank you so very much for this!!!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, it doesn't seem bad. But it falls very far short of Misfits, at least with the same female characters; only Amy and Phoebe were worth it. Amy’s very appearance is not there, which is why many people liked the developer’s first game so much and who appeared in the second game and also helped her with her appearance. I won’t say that this heroine’s appearance is bad, but there is actually a huge difference between good and amazing.
The game certainly disappointed my expectations, but it is still not a bad game, so I will still expect its further updates, but not with such enthusiasm...
P.S. And who knows, maybe at least here the developer will stick his head out of the sand and finally start making normal angles for scenes.)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3444306

Overview:
This is her journey to fulfilling that dream.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

ViperGts151 thanks for the links

View attachment 3444307 View attachment 3444342 View attachment 3444343 View attachment 3444344 View attachment 3444345 View attachment 3444346 View attachment 3444347
I so want to turn her into an undercover hungry slut and whore, maybe having to work in a gang-infested sleazy bar, wearing a slutty waitress outfit, being groped and molested by drunk hoodlums. Forced to take drugs and drink to avoid suspicion.

I made the above comments before I even played the game and it's as if you read my mind. If I had the ability to make a game, this is the game I would be making. I am dying to see the next update. You have a real winner here. Jan is such a cutie and I love cuties. Would be awesome to see a tally of corruption points and cheating and slut points too. Jan is going to climb her way to the top while being on her back, and on her knees, and swinging a big purse in a whore outfit and whore police uniform.

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks promising with an uncommon story to start us with. But I don't think it has any actual H-content with the female protag yet, so I'll come back after it has gotten a few more updates. Bookmarked for now

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes