5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
I liked the game, the main character is a police detective with a very good theme, I will follow the game, and I would like to wish the developers to bring it to the final.

Reactions: podkop09

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, the limited relationship points in a corruption game that lead to game over limits good corruption, unless Mike admits to a "Workplace Necessity" variance to get us some better scenes. This could lead to Cuckhold events, but without him present it is more open relationship stuff. The fact she wouldn't understand being a hooker is very standard detective work from hundreds of cop shows is weak writing.
She seems like she had a sheltered youth. Funny, cops kids usually are stereotyped as off the rails.
Otherwise, seemed good so far, but feeling like my hands are tied in decision making sucks. I think game over moments are lack of creativity. The better solution is to make earning redemption or offering quid pro quo an option, or giving us more room than ten points. Yes, a million saves to replay scenes with different choices is an option, but I find that boring.
Just my takes. I can imaging having that limit in Misfits.

Got a name issue here, she's with Mike. Undercover Oops.jpg

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
..i either have brain damage......or i played this or smth really close to it already.....
....am kinda worried ma brain is leaking.....
...thx for the share....
First I must ask you to point out if there are any puddles of gray brain-matter that would confirm the leakage?

Then I must ask was the "similar" game this, this or this?

I could ask the same question about the dozens of detective-themed games and undercover agent-themed games around, since those were just the direct "female police-officer" games that have updated lately.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I so want to turn her into an undercover hungry slut and whore, maybe having to work in a gang-infested sleazy bar, wearing a slutty waitress outfit, being groped and molested by drunk hoodlums. Forced to take drugs and drink to avoid suspicion.

I made the above comments before I even played the game and it's as if you read my mind. If I had the ability to make a game, this is the game I would be making. I am dying to see the next update. You have a real winner here. Jan is such a cutie and I love cuties. Would be awesome to see a tally of corruption points and cheating and slut points too. Jan is going to climb her way to the top while being on her back, and on her knees, and swinging a big purse in a whore outfit and whore police uniform.
Couldn't agree more ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I like it a lot. I read a couple of stories that covers this area. I hope she is forced/coerced/must become a full time prostitute while her supervisors/boss/colleges takes the money as an evidence" :D Hopefully she will have a pimp in the future ( maybe the motel receptionist, or she could go undercover together with officer flower as her pimp :p )

• Red Heart

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Aside from me personally getting a little tired of that question in almost every game topic around here, I don't think the married to a man woman will have a pure lesbian route ever, that's just not how anything works.
What's a "man woman" ?
(are you trying to indicate, he's transgender ?)

Seems she, as you infer, already has doubts, about what gender her spouse is . . . (or, at least, you do) :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
This has got me really excited. The setting has the possibility of so many great scenes. Really looking forward to seeing this game develop! Congrats SlowBurn!

• Red Heart

Ratadan

Feb 3, 2024
Loved the start of the story and where it seems to be leading. Can't sat the artwork is that good, but I can live with it.

Reactions: Ifllslonly
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes