5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
But where are the fat girls that I expected to fantasize about? :cautious:
Owwnn...

Well, this project is actually a little different from MISFITS.
I honestly don't know if it's positive or negative, just different, but as it's still in its infancy, it would be wrong to judge this game at the beginning.

The only negative thing I found here was the fact that the saves from the previous version are not functional in this new version...
And in the next version, will the saves work?

In any case, welcome to the third Slow Burn Games project.

modern times....jpg

Reactions: Kashei1979

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
dev's previous game is one that i always look forward too, but as the dev's name implies it might be better if i wait till late, late chapter before i play this one.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Hopefully this game has more control / varied content than the previous 2 games released by slow burn.

Misfits: I liked the premise, but disliked how you are pretty much stuck on the the Claire path, and can't get Amy's cherry or even really get her as a girlfriend. I didn't like how she is off fucking some weird biker dude, and you can't get with her. Plus that dude treated her like shit. They made it feel like you could choose Amy or Claire, but really it's only Claire.

12 Days of Christmas: You are actually playing as Amy. The whole money requirement thing kinda fucked that one up. Because unless you are acting like a hoe as Amy you won't really have the money to remain faithful. The mechanics were off. Plus they added some shit nobody wanted to see... Like the time that you can get the boyfriend in it drunk and watch some other dude booty blast him?

The last 2 games felt lacking in pure / romance / faithful options. It felt like 98% NTR and 2% Romance with no ultimate payoffs for avoiding all of that NTR. Which ultimately left both games feeling hallow and empty, like a shell of a game.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Would be nice if the game had some sex scenes for the loyal wife path
it just encourages for the slut route and it kind of makes choices meaningless since you will only see content one way

Reactions: Back

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
What would be great was to find throughout this story, cameos from some MISFITS characters, here and there, at the same time telling a new story, and concluding other old ones.

What do you think? A good idea? : )

Something to Slow Burns Games think about maybe in far future versions, after develop more this new story.

piracy-1.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Would be nice if the game had some sex scenes for the loyal wife path
it just encourages for the slut route and it kind of makes choices meaningless since you will only see content one way
There is at least one, after the party with Boor, Flowers and Travis in Chapter 1. Jen has to leave early.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Progress Update
A good week- added 70+ renders and caught up last week's slowness.
This episode is called "Going Undercover" and we see the heroine taking on another, more substantial, undercover assignment. Will she be able to keep her dignity... or her clothing?
ch3_12.jpg

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
What's a "man woman" ?
(are you trying to indicate, he's transgender ?)

Seems she, as you infer, already has doubts, about what gender her spouse is . . . (or, at least, you do) :sneaky:
The sentence means, she is a woman, married to a man. Was the sentence to hard for you or is your inner grammar nazi missing a comma?

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The sentence means, she is a woman, married to a man. Was the sentence to hard for you or is your inner grammar nazi missing a comma?
HEIL !

See how easy that was .
Using commas when constructing a sentence, could make a difference, how one would read what you, (really), are trying to say .

(Also, you apparently missed the "snarky" smilie/emoji, at the end of the sentence, which at times can mean, "sarcasm")

PS - You also missed the fact that the woman in question, may be "Bi" . :unsure: . . . she doesn't need to be a Lesbian .

;)

Last edited:

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
PS - You also missed the fact that the woman in question, may be "Bi" . :unsure: . . . she doesn't need to be a Lesbian .
Definitely not, since Bi ≠ pure lesbian path

Also as a side note, you can't demand precision grammar-wise and then be casual with the rest, that's pretty inconsistent.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Yup, as someone stated before, files from multiple sources are flagged as trojans.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
To the dev, you fucker, you dirty rotten fucker. ;)

Hope we don't have too long to wait to the conclusion of this cliff-hanger.

Enjoying the game so far, keep it up.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes