5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

magoh2

Aug 25, 2018
The story line so far is great. I like where this is going. Just don't leave us with too many cliff hangers. Looks like you got a few good suggestions from the members too. And as always members are eager to help with grammar translations. Can't wait for the next episode.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
its a shame the dev is gonna take like 100 years to come up with the next few episodes, by then I'd just find something else like usual :/ guess i need to take a massive break.
Since this developer has COMPLETED two games in three years, I fail to see any logic in your post. This developer also has a history of providing monthly releases.

With some developers we are lucky if we get two releases in three years.

You can take a 100-year break as far as I'm concerned, but you'd probably miss about 50 of this developer's games.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
It's only at beginning but this game promise me to give a lot of fun moments.
I really like what is shown, and ironic way to deal with some sensitive themes.
All that WORK to get promotion ...

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
What would be great was to find throughout this story, cameos from some MISFITS characters, here and there, at the same time telling a new story, and concluding other old ones.

What do you think? A good idea? : )

Something to Slow Burns Games think about maybe in far future versions, after develop more this new story.

View attachment 3450446
Actually, there has been a cameo already; you may have spotted Sebastian (when the old lady is complaining about the young people selling drugs outside her house). He will return later!

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Whats new content in this update
Actually, version 2.1 is the first public episode. If you had something earlier, then it is a leaked early release which is a development version, has lots of bugs and may even have completely changed by the time it gets to public release. I suggest you stick to my FREE PUBLIC release which I try and get to you at the end of every month. First update at the end of April.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
The story line so far is great. I like where this is going. Just don't leave us with too many cliff hangers. Looks like you got a few good suggestions from the members too. And as always members are eager to help with grammar translations. Can't wait for the next episode.
The cliffhangar will not be a regular feature; I just had to include it this time because my time ran out before I could get to the end of the day.

Reactions: Walter Victor

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
But where are the fat girls that I expected to fantasize about? :cautious:
Owwnn...

Well, this project is actually a little different from MISFITS.
I honestly don't know if it's positive or negative, just different, but as it's still in its infancy, it would be wrong to judge this game at the beginning.

The only negative thing I found here was the fact that the saves from the previous version are not functional in this new version...
And in the next version, will the saves work?

In any case, welcome to the third Slow Burn Games project.

View attachment 3447384
Well, if you stick to the official release you won't have a problem with the saves. It sounds like you downloaded a pirated early release which will have bugs, and may even completely change (as in this case) before it gets to the public release. I suggest you stick to my FREE PUBLIC release which happens at the end of each month.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does this game has ntr?
Well, it's a female protagonist. I don't think anyone will be tying her to a chair and forcing her to watch some other girl fuck her boyfriend, so no NTR.

She will probably have sex with anyone and everyone who has a pulse, just like in a game with a male protagonist. There may, however, be lesbian content. Don't know yet. Oh, and other girls are very likely to be involved in sex scenes.

Hope that helps.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Well, it's a female protagonist. I don't think anyone will be tying her to a chair and forcing her to watch some other girl fuck her boyfriend, so no NTR.

She will probably have sex with anyone and everyone who has a pulse, just like in a game with a male protagonist. There may, however, be lesbian content. Don't know yet. Oh, and other girls are very likely to be involved in sex scenes.

Hope that helps.
Ah, the good old NTR discussion. They may steal her hubby if it counts as one, nothing yet though. :)

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Isn't a main part of the game keeping your relationship alive while balancing what you can do behind his back?

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Progress Update
Chapter 3 development is in the final stage. Assuming no big re-write or major bugs, the public release will be available at the end of the month. I will post the link here.

If anyone wants to support me on Subscribestar, you can find me here .
ch3_21.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes