5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
slowburngames

I found an error - the name of the Dialogue was incorrectly matched - it should be the character Michael, not Daniel Rudge

443434.jpg

Last edited:

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
This game is cool, but nothing can beat Misfits.
American Pie type with sex, ntr, swing, fat bitches, hilarious situations and horny teenagers... i mean, young adults (lol), nothing beat that.
And then you also have Sebastian, the MC girlfriends eater... Also in this game too.
: D
I can't agree, Misfits is an ntr male protagonist game, such sort of a game is absolutely awful. Female protagonist game doesn't make you feel like a cuckold.

Last edited:

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Despite not being a native English speaker I love the text in the game. My favourite fragment is from the scene where Jen is stripping in front of her cowboy client: "The cool air on her back confirmed that this was real".

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Progress Update
Quite few changes made to v3.0 (which has been with Subscribers for review), so there will definitely be a v3.1 for public release next week; I'll post it here.
Most notably I've added another player stat "Loyalty". Every time you gain or lose a love point, total love points is shown as a percentage. It's like a monitor of how often you've made shady decisions.
Also, increased love points gained from awards to 3 (makes awards more worthwhile and gives player more love points to spend).
The changes will be compatible with saved games.

ch3_27.jpg

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
Progress Update
Quite few changes made to v3.0 (which has been with Subscribers for review), so there will definitely be a v3.1 for public release next week; I'll post it here.
Most notably I've added another player stat "Loyalty". Every time you gain or lose a love point, total love points is shown as a percentage. It's like a monitor of how often you've made shady decisions.
Also, increased love points gained from awards to 3 (makes awards more worthwhile and gives player more love points to spend).
The changes will be compatible with saved games.

View attachment 3570327
Make Jen get breast enlargement surgery. Dumb her down, or at least add a bunch of drugs (drug addiction), like alcohol and maybe meth, cocaine, heroin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes