VN Ren'Py Undercover with Nora [Ep. 1 Remake] [Inceton]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I say remake as they are remaking this: LustyVerse: Passion on Display and this: LustyVerse: Shackbang.
Why are they even remaking Passion on Display. Imo it wasn't perfect but was still good for me nonetheless.
On the other hand, Shackbang needs a complete rewrite LOL. Start of decently I thought I was expecting some erotic thriller story but then it follows up with a hurricane of disasters. That game will forever be remembered by me as I can't even find 1 likable characters in the entire story.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
The good news, they haven't ruined Nora, the best Inceton leading lady in a loooong while, she's still sweet, sympathetic and "multi-dimensional".
The story is still pretty much the same, some more jokes here and there.

In my opinion was this remake needed? Fuck no... it did very little to enhance the story, and despite not changing all that much it may have hit a bit softer...
To be honest i don't know if that's because there's less scenes of "Nora hurting" or because i simply knew everything that was coming...
Even Nora's new look could've been handwaved as "she changed her hair".

They cut most(Gabi is still in, but has no action) of the random women that just threw some pussy at the MC and dissappeared out of thin air, maybe they'll make this blonde from the bar reccuring instead of a one and done, otherwise just as pointless.

Again the good points, i still like Nora, i still find her relationship to her brother endearing and it's still more complex than "these 2 are horny for each other".
Would i rather this was a second part rather than a retread? Absolutely.

Hopefully not too long until we get a proper continuation of the story.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
They also reduce random sex scenes from the original which is good too since the story shouldn't lose focus on the who the main female character is. Too many sex scene will distract from that.
So basically, these 'geniuses' released a whole ass remake nobody asked for only to remove sex scenes like the one with the big booty mamacita Gabby from it, instead of sneaking in some new content for the next episode too ??:WaitWhat: Damn.:FacePalm: I kinda feel sorry for the peeps who pay 25/50$ a month for Inceton games like this one, when they could spend that money on a few great AAA games to enjoy playing solo or with their bois, games that are actually finished and waaayy better than this.

I'd definitely have preferred to play episode two today instead of playing episode one again with some of the bits removed and others changed, but I would say the overall thing looks good.
Probably the one thing that the remake changed that I would absolutely have preferred to remain would be the sexual tension between Nora and her brother
Same here, but I don't think they have clarified yet whether this game will be a male MC only or a multiple protagonist game, having an FMC and an MMC as the protagonists. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about this, cuz if it's the latter, then they must have a pretty ambitious plan, to put it politely, on how to get this done.

Don't know why I'm pessimistic enough to suspect it's gonna end up like Limits of Sky tho.:unsure::cautious:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Same here, but I don't think they have clarified yet whether this game will be a male MC only or a multiple protagonist game, having an FMC and an MMC as the protagonists. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about this, cuz if it's the latter, then they must have a pretty ambitious plan, to put it politely, on how to get this done.
It's not in the genre section of the OP but is in the tags (which are not necessarily defined by the devs). I would be surprised if it's multiple protagonist though, because if you were to properly control Nora as well as MC, you'd essentially be working towards a relationship with yourself... Also, the title is Undercover With Nora, which I take to be you going undercover to fool everyone that you're Nora's fiancé . If Nora was a playable protagonist, that would also be thrown out a bit (if that means anything).

Cristobal Ah

Sep 18, 2018
For some odd reason the script is not matching the visual portion of the story, is anyone else getting this issue?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Summer with Mia was great. The 2nd one, not so much. Then the whole Lust Theory debacle. It started out good, then went downhill.

So I was a little adamant about playing this. But so far, it seems okay. A few laughs, which is nice. Not so far into the game yet, but it's still good enough to keep playing.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Did anyone find out why they beat Nora with the ugly stick?
No idea why she has been changed, but I don't think she's been made worse. There's not a lot of difference beyond the hair, but I think it looks better. The screens aren't the greatest as I didn't want to go too far into the game just to get some comparable shots, but old vs new below. Oddly enough, the poses/head positions are more comparable looking diagonally, rather than matching the old against the new from the same scene...
1726770351216.png

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
No idea why she has been changed, but I don't think she's been made worse. There's not a lot of difference beyond the hair, but I think it looks better. The screens aren't the greatest as I didn't want to go too far into the game just to get some comparable shots, but old vs new below. Oddly enough, the poses/head positions are more comparable looking diagonally, rather than matching the old against the new from the same scene...
View attachment 4050981
Exactly. She looks better in remake with paler skin.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I haven't played the initial version but judging by the screens new Nora is much better.
Btw, Lily(the girl in maid outfit) is so damn sexy. I hope she will remain in this story.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Exactly. She looks better in remake with paler skin.
Paler skin? Looks exactly the same to me, at least from the screenshots I showed.
I haven't played the initial version but judging by the screens new Nora is much better.
Btw, Lily(the girl in maid outfit) is so damn sexy. I hope she will remain in this story.
Agreed that she's hot (especially in that outfit), but I wouldn't imagine we'd see much (if any) more of her. I could be wrong though, she turns up briefly in the coffee shop when Nora is on her date, so there could be other instances like that. (I don't recall her showing up again in the original version, also Nora had I think two dates in that one - both as bad as each other!)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why are they even remaking Passion on Display. Imo it wasn't perfect but was still good for me nonetheless.
On the other hand, Shackbang needs a complete rewrite LOL. Start of decently I thought I was expecting some erotic thriller story but then it follows up with a hurricane of disasters. That game will forever be remembered by me as I can't even find 1 likable characters in the entire story.
No clue honestly, just seen it in one of the devlogs' they posted last month.

Compressed doesn't work with JoiPlay.
Because 1, it is using a Ren'Py version that Joiplay doesn't support, or 2, you are not using the most update version of Joiplay with the newest plugins available.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
This whole game's premise can be wrapped up in workplace discrimination. And for a LAWYER, you'd think she'd know how to collect evidence to sue her shitty boss.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UndercoverWithNora-EP1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes