VN Ren'Py Undercover with Nora [Ep. 1 Remake] [Inceton]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Incenton"

So just know there will be NTR at some point.

They have yet to make a game with zero NTR in all of it's canon. (i.e. including the sequels).

Just a warning for those who have yet to learn this reality. Shouldn't be a surprise since they are an NTR dev.

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
Hello ! It's hard to understand the reason for this remake. We would have preferred that the author continue the story, even if it meant redoing some drawings from the first episode. I imagine that he is out of ideas and wants to convince his Patreons that it was moving forward... But hey... it's hardly convincing.

Reactions: Fapmaister

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
For me personally old Nora looked better. Don't get me wrong, new Nora looks good as well i just feel like the old Nora looked more unique compared to other females they have in their other games, this new one looks kind of generic and same-y to me. That said, i guess its better if they made the changes early on rather than once its already deep into development. Wish they kept the lewd stuff with Nora like her masturbating and the shower scene, maybe they will add it back in the future hopefully. Guess we will see how this one goes over time

Last edited:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
UwN-i.png
VN Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of Undercover with Nora [Ep. 1 Remake]

Download Translation
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for E1R = renewal

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: jacolach and Kagrra

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Based on some comments I got curious what the original was and just quickly looked through it and I actually like the remake a lot better.

Story, pacing, renders...etc, everything was better. Nora looked more attractive in the remake IMO. She also wasn't overly sexualized so early as well which the original did so I'm glad they fixed that. They also reduce random sex scenes from the original which is good too since the story shouldn't lose focus on the who the main female character is. Too many sex scene will distract from that.

The only thing I'm worried about now is what others mentioned which are NTR scenes disguised as "flashbacks" or any of those cheap tricks.... he wouldn't do that to us though right...?
lol he came out with an NTR game where he reused the models from non NTR games.

dude really be trying all loopholes to make NTR content lol…

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
Not sure if it was just me, but the dialogue and the renders didn't match up at all. MC would be sitting on the couch with Nora while dialogue between Lucas and Nora was happening.

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
Good remake, Good humour, Good premise everything is nearly perfect at this point, but knowing the dev i can only hope that this doesn't go down the shithole aswell

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes