3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

In this version I spend a good chunk of my time (around 14 hours) updating almost all of the GIF files into MP4 files. While I could have taken the lazy way out and just converted them, I decided that I wanted to upgrade the quality of the animation of most of them, so I did it from scratch.

This was very important for two reasons. The first was that the size of the game would slowly become unmanageable, because GIF is just a cancer of a format. The second is that it will now allow me to have better quality animations and in some cases, even longer animations! With this update, the size of the game went from almost 800 MB to only a little over 100 MB!

At first I was going to release a version 0.4 Enhanced, but I felt that it would be too barren of an update, so I kicked some things I had to do to next week in order to be able to focus on finishing Sarah's events. She is not complete in terms of where she stands at the moment.

What's next?

Now I will focus on Linda/Rachel/Vanessa. I'm going to add a way to visit them twice a day (some days they may not be present), with a little more on weekends. Following this, the corruption event for Rachel will be added. Hopefully I can all of that in the next couple of versions.

Once I finish that, I will then start working on the "Outside" events and then, finally, I will work on evolving Pravitas to Level 2. I'm going to keep this part a secret though.

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
cant swim for shit, every time i try i get cramps, why? why did you though this was a good idea OP?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
cant swim for shit, every time i try i get cramps, why? why did you though this was a good idea OP?
It's a 33.3% chance of happening and giving you +0, there's also a 33.3% chance to happen to give +1 and a 33.3% chance of it giving +2. That means that, in average, it will give you +1. I did it so in order to give a little extra flavor. If you want to min max it, you can always load and retry it. You realistically only need 5 points.

Mr Death 00

Nov 26, 2017
Go to your room and click on the 'Shopping/Buy something" button Camera should be there. But you can only onlck it once you start corrupting the younger sister.
i have done that but its not there and i have talk to the sister on time and day when i do it says that i have the camera and take pics of her but only on that day and no elsa will let take pics

May 21, 2017
i have done that but its not there and i have talk to the sister on time and day when i do it says that i have the camera and take pics of her but only on that day and no elsa will let take pics
The corruption event starts monday late afternoon. When i did it i didn't even have a camera. But to proceed with the photo event i had to buy the camera.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

In this version I've focused on expanding the story of the girls you meet at school (Linda/Rachel/Vanessa). For now I've allowed you to view all the House Intro events (they happen once you reach Love Level 1 at Late Afternoon in school).

After seeing one of the events, you will now be able to pay them a visit. In order to visit them, you must go to the House area and give them a call! If they are not available, they will tell you that they are busy. But keep in mind that the option will only show during the appropriate hours!

The hours to visit are as follow: Mondays to Fridays (Late Afternoon and Evening) and on Sundays and Saturdays (Late Morning, Afternoon and Evening).

I've added 6 new events for Linda and updated 1 event for Vanessa.

Special thanks to Sorter and OldOtaku for testing!

What's next?

Next I need to finish Linda's events, since I planned to have around 9 events total for House Visit. I will also start adding events for Rachel. Followed by that, I will add events for Vanessa.

Once all of that is finished, I plan on starting Rachel's Corruption event and then doing the Outside events for the Household people (Kelly/Anna/Sarah).

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

-edit-

Small Update. The Online version will not be available for a while. I'm in contact with the Support from Itch.io for them to release the restriction of number of files in Zip (limit is 500, my game has 513).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Reij and elmandor

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
There's literally NO online version on itch.io, as it says "the developer hasn't uploaded a game yet". FIX this.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes