3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
Jenna ?? not on my list anywhere , did the kelly stuff still nada ? when /where/ how for this new stuff ? lol

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
ya who is jenna , not in the relationship list , so don't know her or how to get to her , an kelly was all ready done so nothing to see apparently

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I usually would rather you guys find them, but I guess I may as well post it. These updated events will only trigger after finishing Kelly's quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A reminder that these are updated events, that show the increase amount of Corruption that Kelly has. Some are minor, other larger.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Where can I find my saves from previous versions, fed up starting new game everytime
Odd, why are you having to start new game? Anyway, all twine game saves are located inside your browsers local storage cache. So, if you are clearing it, then it could delete your save file.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Where can I find my saves from previous versions, fed up starting new game everytime
When you hit save, use the Save to Disk option, then save the file to a place you won't forget it. Then when the next version comes out, use the Load from Disk option.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I have an issue with Kelly's storyline.
When I load my save of the previous version and go to her room I have a black screen... and there's no back button either...

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I have an issue with Kelly's storyline.
When I load my save of the previous version and go to her room I have a black screen... and there's no back button either...
Hey, post your save file and I will take a look. To do that, you must Save to Disk and post it here.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Just a heads up: Keep in mind that I've never did this before, so there may be some issues. You guys are free to report it to me, either here or through Discord.

I'm also pleased to inform you guys that I've finished converting the GIFs to MP4. I will have more to say once I post it on Sunday. But first I want to make sure nothing broke during conversion.

Last edited:
Reactions: selfie and Sorter
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes