3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Nilmer

Aug 18, 2016
Changelog v0.3:

• Updated 9 Events for Anna
  • Added a Time Skip in the Garage during Sat/Sun Noon, in case you don't want to do Kindle.
  • Fixed a bug where a Kindle Event with Alina could allow you to go over 6. If you enter the Kindle menu once, it will fix it.
  • Fixed bugs
  • Fixed typos
What's in this version?

I used this version in order to flesh out Anna. This means that all of her events were looked at and updated accordingly. This also means that this version is light on new content. If you want a good amount of content, I would recommend you skip this version and wait for version 0.4 or 0.5.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
The poll wants me to log in which is not going to happen. I don't have any strong opinions on the colour scheme but would strongly recommend aligning it to the left to cut down on unnecessary eye movements.
Understandable. It's that way to prevent people from voting multiple times. At least with not effort. I will take your feedback into account. But it seems the vast majority prefer it center (71.4%), and green (77.1%). This is out of only 35 responses. 36 if I take yours into account.

this is some scp/creepy story stuff, and im glad i for once read the story instead of skipping to the fap part

Playing this game is a lot of fun! (y):) What is the model of Kelly?
Thanks. She's Nina Elle.

i have the camre but it still says no camera no photos
Was it at School? I haven't finished there yet.

Reactions: logre22

izex

Nov 19, 2019
no home with sarah. can take pictures of other 2 but sarah shows no camera.
never mind just noticed wip so its still not there

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
The game you're referring to is Harem by Ker which is currently abandoned as he hasnt updated since last November. I remember playing when he was doing it monthly, and tbh Im pretty sure hes still planning on coming back to it.

The sentiment is right though, take it slow, don't force out updates because you feel the game needs updates. Go at your own pace and release when things are ready, otherwise you'll get caught in a cycle of making consistently on time mediocre updates instead of longer consistently good updates.
I have a different but similar opinion. Absolutely find a pace that you are comfortable with. With that in mind, small updates done consistently, quickly, and with good Q&A on bugs can be good for perceived health of a game. It is easier to catch bugs when you add small amounts of content especially since it seems like a lot of developers try to add all of their content and systems to a game all at once and then try to bug check. Bug hunting in 1000 lines of added code is lot easier than in 10,000 lines of code.

Whatever you decide be consistent and when you can't be consistent post a message letting people know whats going on. In fact the more you post messages even if it is just situation normal posts the more rapport you build with your subscribers and player base. You'd be surprised at how much that can quell the trolls and negative assholes who will accuse you of milking the project the first time they think an update is late. Don't engage the assholes. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. You're off to a great start. I hope you don't burn out.

Reactions: ginger

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Grandork at a point with Anna we get a warning that this is a "point of no return" and she will get corrupted. Does that suggest that there are more than 1 route to finish the game? I thought the corruption thing was needed.

Also more Sarah please! :)

Reactions: elmandor

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I have a different but similar opinion. Absolutely find a pace that you are comfortable with. With that in mind, small updates done consistently, quickly, and with good Q&A on bugs can be good for perceived health of a game. It is easier to catch bugs when you add small amounts of content especially since it seems like a lot of developers try to add all of their content and systems to a game all at once and then try to bug check. Bug hunting in 1000 lines of added code is lot easier than in 10,000 lines of code.

Whatever you decide be consistent and when you can't be consistent post a message letting people know whats going on. In fact the more you post messages even if it is just situation normal posts the more rapport you build with your subscribers and player base. You'd be surprised at how much that can quell the trolls and negative assholes who will accuse you of milking the project the first time they think an update is late. Don't engage the assholes. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. You're off to a great start. I hope you don't burn out.
I'm of the same mind. While big updates are good and all, they are a nightmare when it comes to debugging. My first version (0.1) had to be divided into 4 distinct builds and even then quite a few typos and some bugs went through. There's just so much I, but mostly my Beta Testers, can do. So I would much rather release small, weekly updates, with a focus on what I want to accomplish every week. This also helps me keep my mind into the game. If I have a singular focus, i.e. one objective, to work on, I feel like I can do a better job.

I also enjoy interacting with my community. So if there's ever a problem, I will let you all know it. As for milking. I hate games that just keep throwing in more and more stuff, ad infinitum, and eventually drop. This game will have a precise ending.

I also have a fundamental objective that I'm working towards. If my Patreon ever starts getting quite a bit of money, I will invest it into a new PC capable of making nice renders. If it's enough that I can reduce my shifts at work, then I can use that time on learning how to Render, while working on this game at normal schedule. Eventually, once this game finishes, I will start a new project, but this time I will use good renders (hopefully around Big Brother quality) to make my next game. But that's very much into the future. For now I just need to survive this stupid Corona Pandemic.

Grandork at a point with Anna we get a warning that this is a "point of no return" and she will get corrupted. Does that suggest that there are more than 1 route to finish the game? I thought the corruption thing was needed.

Also more Sarah please! :)
Not right now. Maybe in the future. And don't worry, Kelly is next week, maybe Sarah will be included. If not, then it will be the week after that.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Just sayin' but with a title like
Unexpected Expectations
I expect someone to end up expecting.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Finished this version as only Rachel's corruption on the Pravitas list is open.
Liked it, but I missed on some stats first because I did not know how to raise them. Raising them is a grind. But other games are more grinding. Once you know your way it's getting easier.

Green color is easier to read IMHO. Textflow as normal writing / reading would be preferred.

Waiting for next version!

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Great fun story. Looking forward to more.

Finished this version as only Rachel's corruption on the Pravitas list is open.
Liked it, but I missed on some stats first because I did not know how to raise them. Raising them is a grind. But other games are more grinding. Once you know your way it's getting easier.

Green color is easier to read IMHO. Textflow as normal writing / reading would be preferred.

Waiting for next version!
Why do you feel that raising the stats are a grind? It's 5 points of Fitness and 4 points of Intelligence and Charm. With an average probability of getting 1 point per event (a little less for Intelligence and Charm), it takes an average of 5 events to Max Out. How many events do you think it should be, in order to max it?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

Why do you feel that raising the stats are a grind? It's 5 points of Fitness and 4 points of Intelligence and Charm. With an average probability of getting 1 point per event (a little less for Intelligence and Charm), it takes an average of 5 events to Max Out. How many events do you think it should be, in order to max it?
I think he was referring to love and corruption.

Reactions: Michael1957

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Yes. I explained. When you don't know where to go, going on "feels" like grind.
Oh, because you said "but I missed on some stats first because I did not know how to raise them", so I imagined that you were talking about fitness. That's something that is solvable with just more content. If you have more things to do, it won't feel as such a grind. In the next version, I will allow you guys to skip school if you want to, thus allowing you to focus more on home.

jj315

Feb 15, 2018
I have to say, I really like the idea of the game. I like the mechanics and the story so far. The Kindle addition looks like a pretty easy way to fit in some fan faves.
But. And this is kind of annoying tbh. I played 0.2 and 0.3 and I think: Great I am making progress can't wait to be rewarded for all that grind I am putting in. But suddenly the quest is over and all I saw was a nipple. So I open the img folder and see: there is no more content. As much as I like slow paced games (GRasputins work as an example). As long as there is no interaction with at least one of the main characters this feels like work without reward.
Anyways it's a great premise and I probably go for the patreon for version 0.4

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I have to say, I really like the idea of the game. I like the mechanics and the story so far. The Kindle addition looks like a pretty easy way to fit in some fan faves.
But. And this is kind of annoying tbh. I played 0.2 and 0.3 and I think: Great I am making progress can't wait to be rewarded for all that grind I am putting in. But suddenly the quest is over and all I saw was a nipple. So I open the img folder and see: there is no more content. As much as I like slow paced games (GRasputins work as an example). As long as there is no interaction with at least one of the main characters this feels like work without reward.
Anyways it's a great premise and I probably go for the patreon for version 0.4
Thanks dude.

This game is meant to be a slow burner. The sex will come mostly with random people (Kindle + Quest Events) for a while. Then it will be the non-related (Vanessa/Rachel/Linda), only then will it be the related.

My plans are like this: Non-Related Sex = Corruption 2. Related Sex = Corruption 3.

The first level of corruption is very minor, because Pravitas is still level 1. But once she evolves and becomes level 2, the corruption will become stronger and there will be more stuff. Same with level 3.

As for version 0.4, it will be a fleshing out of Kelly. I was going to add Sarah also, but this week was quite terrible for me, so I really didn't have much time to work on the game. In version 0.4 there will also be a new Sex scene, but I won't spoiler it.

Reactions: Sorter

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

I used this version in order to flesh out Kelly. This means that all of her events were looked at and updated accordingly. This also means that this version is light on new content. There is one big event with Jenna. This event with Jenna will be the base for Kelly's next events. In Jenna's event, there will be new animations, this will be standard from now on.

What's next?

The more I develop this game, the better I get and the more I learn. Originally I wanted to update Sarah's events and start working on Linda/Rachel/Vanessa, but that was before I learned how to make an MP4 file act like a GIF, this means that quality is much higher and the size is much smaller.

My objective for next release will be to replace all GIF with MP4, this means starting from scratch with almost every single one of them, this is very time consuming. Right now the Folder is about 750 MB, once I finish it should be around 200 MB.

I had two choices, either I could have continued normal updates while slowly changing the GIF, or just pull off the bandage and get it over with. I chose the latter, hope you guys understand. As such, next version will be 0.4.5. In the next version I also plan to allow you guys to play Online.

Now, if I'm able to, I will also try to add Sarah's event into this same patch, but I can't promise anything.

I would also like to give a shout out to OldOtaku for testing out this version!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
A reminder that I'm still receiving votes on how you guys would like the Actions from the NPC to be!

These are the examples:

Poll.jpg

This is what it looks up until now:

Results.jpg

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes