3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
How do I increase fitness? I can't do anything except go to college and hang out at home and i'm pretty sure I need fitness to progress with kelly.

orzech

Jan 15, 2019
I am genuinely clueless on how to use kindle. It says on "Noon" I pressed everything on the specific day and I don't see the option. Anyone can help?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So the quest says i need to learn massage to progress kelly, and it says saturday noon 50$ but i show no way of buying a class?

oldotaku71

Sep 1, 2019
So the quest says i need to learn massage to progress kelly, and it says saturday noon 50$ but i show no way of buying a class?
It shows up in the main house screen at the bottom on the weekend at noon, should be able to do it saturday or sunday after her initial corruption.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Nope. It doesn't show for me I have no idea why.
Did you already buy the Lotion? You need to buy it. If you open the Quest Menu and check for Kelly, make sure everything is green up until you need to learn Massage, then it should show up in the house menu at Noon (Sat,Sun), as long as you have $50 and 10 Intelligence.

I love this game !! Very good job Grandork. I look forward to the rest.

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
I think i found a bug in the lynda storyline, to finish her love event i need to meet her friday afternoon at campus but she's not here. Does anyone else have this ?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, small update.

I've been looking through all the events and I've come to the conclusion that there's a LOT that I need to update (9 events just for Anna).

Now, originally I thought it would be a one week work, but now I know it's going to be, at the very least, two weeks of work. As such, I'm going to further break down the next patch.

Version 0.3 will focus on fleshing out Anna, while Version 0.4 will focus on fleshing out Kelly. I'm hoping to flesh out Sarah in the same version as Kelly, but if it's not possible, then it will have to be Version 0.5.

Hope you guys are looking forward to the next versions!

Reactions: krams_alfa

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Here you go, ty for the fast reponse btw. Your game is fun and got some potential.
So, a quick look to the Quest Menu and it shows that you didn't finish the first meeting.

Untitled.jpg

To make sure it was working, I did it and then did the Friday at School. Both work.

I guess I should see how to make it clearer...

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
So, a quick look to the Quest Menu and it shows that you didn't finish the first meeting.

View attachment 778612

To make sure it was working, I did it and then did the Friday at School. Both work.

I guess I should see how to make it clearer...
Ok ty, i dont think that your explanation are vague but the problem is that im colorblind and i can't really see the two different red. Ty for the quick help and good luck :)

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes