3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Grandork i dont play a lot of twine games but i always hate when i cant roll back, especialy between scenes. guess its a way to limit savegame size? still dont like it.

Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Rachel With Friend>> ": unterminated double quoted string
day 1 afternoon cantina
That build is a test build, and it's old. You should join my

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That build is a test build, and it's old. You should join my
any sex yet in the builds on there? ive got too many discords open already. also, it is good to remember that discord is subject to us laws with a direct in for the agencies and the used video clips & images might by copyrighted…

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
any sex yet in the builds on there? ive got too many discords open already. also, it is good to remember that discord is subject to us laws with a direct in for the agencies and the used video clips & images might by copyrighted…
Kinda? You may as well wait for Build 3 to be released. It should have around 8 sex scenes in total.

Skyedge

Dec 20, 2017
Just a small heads up. I've decided that Pravitas will have two routes, one in which you dominate her (Dom Route) and one in which she dominates you (Femdom Route). They will not affect the story. It will only affect the sexual content with Pravitas. Please don't expect anything to big from this.

Why am I doing this?

I want Pravitas to have a more dominant role, but I understand that there are players that are turned off by Femdom, as such I will make it optional, allowing to instead dominate her in bed. This may change a few conversations with her, outside of sex scenes, but it won't be much.
If you don't mind, what's the tone of Pravitas' domination? Personally I find femdom sexy but not when it begins to make the protag submissive to others, or when it begins to take options away in the game. Although that does seem unlikely given your description. Love the game btw, and sorry about this whole fiasco that happened to you.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Just a small heads up. I've decided that Pravitas will have two routes, one in which you dominate her (Dom Route) and one in which she dominates you (Femdom Route). They will not affect the story. It will only affect the sexual content with Pravitas. Please don't expect anything to big from this.

Why am I doing this?

I want Pravitas to have a more dominant role, but I understand that there are players that are turned off by Femdom, as such I will make it optional, allowing to instead dominate her in bed. This may change a few conversations with her, outside of sex scenes, but it won't be much.
Thank god i am not into that Femdom shit.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
If you don't mind, what's the tone of Pravitas' domination? Personally I find femdom sexy but not when it begins to make the protag submissive to others, or when it begins to take options away in the game. Although that does seem unlikely given your description. Love the game btw, and sorry about this whole fiasco that happened to you.
It won't affect the game. I'm not confident enough to be able to split the game into 2 distinct routes (dom vs sub). As such, your choice will only affect your sex with her and, to a minor degree, her interaction with you.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! Here's another update: Build 3!

What is in this build?
This was the build into introduce the random events and they are as follow: Stat Up Events (Swim/Study/Socialize) and Kindle App (Random Sex Events).

With this, there are now another 7 sex events. It should be 8, but I'm running late on the last Kindle App event. Once it's finished, I will update the Build to 3.1.

What is next?
Next is Build 4, where I will do the finishing touches to the common events and add the Love Events.

What happened to the Corruption Events?
The build is already very large as is, so I want to make a Version 0.1 release soon. So, in this version you will be able to do Corruption Event 1 for the MC and Love Event 1 for Sarah/Linda/Rachel.

Where can I test the build and give my feedback?
Join my and request to be a Beta Tester!

As a little Extra:

Untitled.jpg

We are already over 50k words!

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
A little update for you guys here at F95.

This is my schedule for the next week.

Today- MC Corruption
Monday - Sarah Love + 2 Common Events
Tuesday - Linda Love + 2 Common Events
Wednesday - Rachel Love + 2 Common Events
Thursday - Last Pass + 2 Common Events > Release Build 4.
Friday and Saturday - Fix shit.
Sunday - Release Version 0.1

All in all, I should be getting very close to 70 thousand words. So there will be a lot for you guys to play around with on version 0.1. Hope you all look forward to it!

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! Here's another update: Build 4!

What is in this build?
This build was made in order to put in the finishing touches, before release. As such, MC Corruption Level 1 and Sarah/Linda/Rachel Love Level 1 Events were added.

I've also added a Quest Tracker in order to make it easier to know what you have to do.

Another 2 sex scenes were added and some common events were modified in order to account for the new love/corruption level and first time view. While not all of them have been updated, a good amount have. This is something I'm planning on doing slowly over the course of the updates.

What is next?
Next I will be ironing out all of the bugs that are reported and get it ready for release.

When's it going to release?
Version 0.1 will Release on Sunday.

Where can I test the build and give my feedback?
Join my and request to be a Beta Tester!

As a little Extra:
Untitled.jpg

We did it boys! Over 70k words!

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys: ! You must start a fresh game! Saves from v0.01 won't work!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first version I released was merely an intro in order to some basic feedback, but most importantly, to see if you guys wanted Vanessa to be part of the main characters. Since the results of the poll was an overwhelming yes, she's been added.

In this version you will be able to play the sandbox. You will be able to interact with the characters in their events and eventually build their love and corruption up. Once they reach a threshold, you will be able to see their main event that will push you forward in the main quest. All these quests can be followed through the Quest Menu.

For anyone that may be playing, you might wonder: Why isn't there a return button, like other twine games? The answer to this question is simple. The way I coded the game makes it so that it would be worse for that to exist (testers will attest to this). As such, please just save your game and load it when you please!

I would like to give a shout out to everyone that helped test the game! Especially Sorter, that did most of the legwork!

If you guys have any questions, you can join my discord or just ask them here, I will try to answer as many as possible!

What's next?

Next will be the corruption events for Kelly and Anna. I will also add any more Patreon Sponsored Kindle events. I will also be changing more common events based on your stats/first time/love/corruption. The end goal is that eventually these common events will feel fluid.

There won't be a Corruption Event for Rachel yet, because I will be saving it for the update that is aimed for Linda, Rachel and Vanessa, where I will add a way to visit them outside of school time.

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it!

-Edit-

Just noticed, I forgot to remove the Cheat Menu. Sigh.

Oh well, have fun with it. I will remember to remove it on next release.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is it so that you can pick if you want to be dom or sub? am a sub myself so thats how i would play it sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
is it so that you can pick if you want to be dom or sub? am a sub myself so thats how i would play it sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)
Unfortunately no. Dom and Sub will only affect sex with Pravitas and some interaction with her. I'm not confident enough to split the whole game in two, one for sub and another one for dom. But I do hope you enjoy the game :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys: Unexpected Expectations Version 0.1! You must start a fresh game! Saves from v0.01 won't work!
Hey, congrats on the 0.1 release! Just read through the prologue, and am enjoying it so far. A few language niggles I noticed in passing you may want to address at some point:

Also the first reference to Kindle was fairly confusing. Seems Harold is complimenting the MC on being good at the Amazon-branded e-reader.

Also also, while the game generally looks good (lack of a back button aside), purple on dark orange is not very legible. Not a big problem as it's just a few words here and there.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hey, congrats on the 0.1 release! Just read through the prologue, and am enjoying it so far. A few language niggles I noticed in passing you may want to address at some point:

Also the first reference to Kindle was fairly confusing. Seems Harold is complimenting the MC on being good at the Amazon-branded e-reader.

Also also, while the game generally looks good (lack of a back button aside), purple on dark orange is not very legible. Not a big problem as it's just a few words here and there.

Hey, thanks for the feed back on the Intro. Yeah, my whole focus was getting version 0.1 released. I've fixed the few typos.

I will be updating a good portion of the Intro some time in the future. There are quite a few spots that I'm not happy about at the moment.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Unfortunately no. Dom and Sub will only affect sex with Pravitas and some interaction with her. I'm not confident enough to split the whole game in two, one for sub and another one for dom. But I do hope you enjoy the game :)
so the game is more for doms? that makes me sad but even tho its not a game for me then i hope everything gose well for you :)

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes