3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I start with 5 corruption, not 6 and I can't find any way of raising it (talking to the ghost during the night does nothing).

Is that just the current state of the game or is something wrong?

Reactions: DTA316

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello,
it seems to me that I'm stuck
I can only do always the same things day by day and nothing seems to change. Just affection increases for all characters.
I can't talk to Pravitas (nothing happens) nor buy anything.
I also have always a text about 'no camera, no photos". How to get a camera?
Did I miss something?

Reactions: DTA316 and Daveck

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone, I would like to apologize if you were deceived and believed that the game was Updated. It was not.

Unfortunately a Moderator took it upon himself to update my thread and push it. It was NOT meant to be updated. The build was only there to be TESTED by those that are interested enough in the game that they are following this thread.

I've asked Demon King Rance to restore it to what it was before and ask the mods not to do this again.

Once again, the game is NOT in the state that I want it be, please don't take Build 2 to be in the state of what Release v0.1 will be.

I will also never post a test version again. If you want to help me test the game, send me a DM and I will give you a link to the test version. People playing the Test version thinking it's release, really damages the reputation of my game.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
you should remove situations where for example someone is shownt to be in living room but you go there and get rooms descriptions. put chars to bedroom and lock doors for no interaction or make some interactions because this is simply anoying
hello,
it seems to me that I'm stuck
I can only do always the same things day by day and nothing seems to change. Just affection increases for all characters.
I can't talk to Pravitas (nothing happens) nor buy anything.
I also have always a text about 'no camera, no photos". How to get a camera?
Did I miss something?
I start with 5 corruption, not 6 and I can't find any way of raising it (talking to the ghost during the night does nothing).

Is that just the current state of the game or is something wrong?
Hey man, sorry. A mod updated my thread without me asking. This build is for testing purposes ONLY. Release of v0.1 will still take a couple of weeks.

keto97

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone, I would like to apologize if you were deceived and believed that the game was Updated. It was not.

Unfortunately a Moderator took it upon himself to update my thread and push it. It was NOT meant to be updated. The build was only there to be TESTED by those that are interested enough in the game that they are following this thread.

I've asked Demon King Rance to restore it to what it was before and ask the mods not to do this again.

Once again, the game is NOT in the state that I want it be, please don't take Build 2 to be in the state of what Release v0.1 will be.

I will also never post a test version again. If you want to help me test the game, send me a DM and I will give you a link to the test version. People playing the Test version thinking it's release, really damages the reputation of my game.

Thanks for your understanding.
will you provide a downlaodlink to build 1?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
will you provide a downlaodlink to build 1?
Build 1 is now pointless, since Build 2 includes content from Build 1. Once I release Build 3, you can DM me (start a conversation) asking for the Build 3 and I will send you a link.

Build 3 will only include Specific Random Events (i.e. you start it).

But, again, these are test builds, so there will be a lot of things that are still WIP. The point being to receive feedback on the events themselves (if you like it or not, and why) and if there are bugs.

Reactions: Reij and AnonKitten

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Grandork
Hey man
A bit of random advice, if you want a community of active beta testers to check for bugs and gameplay issues for your test versions you can create a separate thread for the same; and link the thread in the OP. This community is pretty helpful that way. Make sure you lay some ground rules for the beta testers in that thread itself (Be strict about it), i.e what aspect of the game you wish to test out, specific formats for your bug reports and saves for the same etc, etc.
Another option I can suggest in moving the test builds to a completely online server; that way you you don't have to bother with creating a downloadable content pack each time you update a build.
Cheers!

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Build 1 is now pointless, since Build 2 includes content from Build 1. Once I release Build 3, you can DM me (start a conversation) asking for the Build 3 and I will send you a link.

But, again, these are test builds, so there will be a lot of things that are still WIP. The point being to receive feedback on the events themselves (if you like it or not, and why) and if there are bugs.
That's a great wait of losing ownership of your thread though. They can just transfer ownership of the thread to a mod and then you won't be able to edit the OP.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Bad kid mods leave the thread alone and do not take away his ownership of the thread for your mistake.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Put back the links or you will lose ownership, if it's not too late. We'll add "test build" before them and keep the former links too.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I knew something was really wrong with this release heh. From what little I played of it, it seems to have a lot of potential which might be realized in 6 months or so. If the type of scenes we can look forward to after advancing the corruption steps is like the preview we saw when accepting Pravidas's power, I am very interested. Content will be sparse until many updates to come though. Good luck.

NamelessPerson

Nov 3, 2018
I don't have enough posts to DM, so I'll leave my bug report here.
Bug report:
Saving the game on Chrome isn't working. Gets "Error: localStorage quota exceeded"
Tuesday Afternoon at the food court gives "Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Rachel With Friend>> ": unterminated double quoted string"
Friday Late Afternoon at the yard the image of Sarah needs resizing. Currently way too big.
Saturday Late Morning in the living room on the last two lines it says " .kelly;" and ".you;", with the normal border around the characters being gone.
Saturday Evening in the living room there's ".emote;" instead of "Isabella winks at you" being in green. This happens again on Saturday night in Anna's room with "Anna looks up at you dejected".
Sunday Evening in the living room a "$player.Name" shows up on Kelly's third line. Also happens on Wednesday evening in Anna's room on her first line.
Monday Evening in the living room four of the borders don't show up and neither does the second image.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Put back the links or you will lose ownership, if it's not too late. We'll add "test build" before them and keep the former links too.
Gonna be honest, I've never been as disappointed with a community as I've been right now. Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

When I started this thread, I was assured by the mod Demon King Rance that, as the owner of the thread, I would need to update it myself and then report the thread in order for it to be pushed.

But out of nowhere a Mod just takes a download link that I posted for a test build, updates my thread without any kind of explanation what so ever, pushes it out like it's a release and I start getting bombarded with questions of people who, honestly, have no idea what's happening and believe that the game itself is just broken.

Asked a mod to revert the change done by the mod, instead they just double down on it and remove my ownership of the thread.

The state of Build 2 is NOT ready for the average player to play. It was only meant to be used for testing purposes.

It's very sad that what I thought would be a fun thing to do with those that were interested enough in this game to follow this thread, turned out to become just a huge headache.

Just got back from work to see the state that this is in.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

-edit-

Just noticed, it says Stable is version 0.1, when it was actually version 0.01. Version 0.1 is my next release. Sigh... I need a beer or a few.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Gonna be honest, I've never been as disappointed with a community as I've been right now. Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

When I started this thread, I was assured by the mod Demon King Rance that, as the owner of the thread, I would need to update it myself and then report the thread in order for it to be pushed.

But out of nowhere a Mod just takes a download link that I posted for a test build, updates my thread without any kind of explanation what so ever, pushes it out like it's a release and I start getting bombarded with questions of people who, honestly, have no idea what's happening and believe that the game itself is just broken.

Asked a mod to revert the change done by the mod, instead they just double down on it and remove my ownership of the thread.

The state of Build 2 is NOT ready for the average player to play. It was only meant to be used for testing purposes.

It's very sad that what I thought would be a fun thing to do with those that were interested enough in this game to follow this thread, turned out to become just a huge headache.

Just got back from work to see the state that this is in.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

-edit-

Just noticed, it says Stable is version 0.1, when it was actually version 0.01. Version 0.1 is my next release. Sigh... I need a beer or a few.
I feel so bad for you right now. That's really disappointing that they would do that to you. I hope this gets fixed real soon. It's not fair for you to get screwed over like this.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes