3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Based on the current code, there is a bug on Friday Midnight, where Sarah is supposed to be working, but because the code says Wednesday on the case switch, this never triggers.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Gonna be honest, I've never been as disappointed with a community as I've been right now. Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

When I started this thread, I was assured by the mod Demon King Rance that, as the owner of the thread, I would need to update it myself and then report the thread in order for it to be pushed.

But out of nowhere a Mod just takes a download link that I posted for a test build, updates my thread without any kind of explanation what so ever, pushes it out like it's a release and I start getting bombarded with questions of people who, honestly, have no idea what's happening and believe that the game itself is just broken.

Asked a mod to revert the change done by the mod, instead they just double down on it and remove my ownership of the thread.

The state of Build 2 is NOT ready for the average player to play. It was only meant to be used for testing purposes.

It's very sad that what I thought would be a fun thing to do with those that were interested enough in this game to follow this thread, turned out to become just a huge headache.

Just got back from work to see the state that this is in.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

-edit-

Just noticed, it says Stable is version 0.1, when it was actually version 0.01. Version 0.1 is my next release. Sigh... I need a beer or a few.
Problem was that you can't remove links from OP, even if they're faulty. Uploaders cannot guess what's in there, so you have to explain to them.

It's not the end of the world, many devs don't have ownership of their game's thread.

If you want to change something in OP, use the report function.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Grandork
Hey man
A bit of random advice, if you want a community of active beta testers to check for bugs and gameplay issues for your test versions you can create a separate thread for the same; and link the thread in the OP. This community is pretty helpful that way. Make sure you lay some ground rules for the beta testers in that thread itself (Be strict about it), i.e what aspect of the game you wish to test out, specific formats for your bug reports and saves for the same etc, etc.
Another option I can suggest in moving the test builds to a completely online server; that way you you don't have to bother with creating a downloadable content pack each time you update a build.
Cheers!
Indeed. Honestly, I feel kinda bumbed out about what just happened and I'm trying to will myself to create a discord server and just use that as a way to release the game. At least then I will know I have control over when a version is released and can be pushed and when it's not. It sucks because I would have to make it very strict so that the same thing doesn't happen twice, thus limiting the amount of people that can test it.

That's a great wait of losing ownership of your thread though. They can just transfer ownership of the thread to a mod and then you won't be able to edit the OP.
Indeed.

I knew something was really wrong with this release heh. From what little I played of it, it seems to have a lot of potential which might be realized in 6 months or so. If the type of scenes we can look forward to after advancing the corruption steps is like the preview we saw when accepting Pravidas's power, I am very interested. Content will be sparse until many updates to come though. Good luck.
Thanks.

Well this is disappointing, I was hoping for a new version. :/
You and me both, buddy. You and me both...

I don't have enough posts to DM, so I'll leave my bug report here.
Bug report:
Saving the game on Chrome isn't working. Gets "Error: localStorage quota exceeded"
Tuesday Afternoon at the food court gives "Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Rachel With Friend>> ": unterminated double quoted string"
Friday Late Afternoon at the yard the image of Sarah needs resizing. Currently way too big.
Saturday Late Morning in the living room on the last two lines it says " .kelly;" and ".you;", with the normal border around the characters being gone.
Saturday Evening in the living room there's ".emote;" instead of "Isabella winks at you" being in green. This happens again on Saturday night in Anna's room with "Anna looks up at you dejected".
Sunday Evening in the living room a "$player.Name" shows up on Kelly's third line. Also happens on Wednesday evening in Anna's room on her first line.
Monday Evening in the living room four of the borders don't show up and neither does the second image.
I'm most likely gonna move to a private discord for testing purposes and only use this thread to post the actual release. This debacle was a heavy dose of reality for me.

Now to the bugs:

The saves are stored within you web-browser's area which has a default maximum size of between 5-10MD (per defined area) depending on the web-browser being used, this default can generally be manually changed within the web-browser's settings.

Food court bug has been fixed.

Sarah image size has been fixed.

Saturday Late Morning Kelly Event has been fixed. Forgot a @.

Saturday Evening has been fixed. Forgot a @@.

Saturday Night has been fixed. Forgot a ;.

Player's Name bug has been fixed. First problem was that it was $player.Name and the second one was @player.name, lol.

Monday Evening has been fixed. Forgot @@, twice.

Thanks for the reports dude,

I feel so bad for you right now. That's really disappointing that they would do that to you. I hope this gets fixed real soon. It's not fair for you to get screwed over like this.
That's life for you, it's rarely fair.

Based on the current code, there is a bug on Friday Midnight, where Sarah is supposed to be working, but because the code says Wednesday on the case switch, this never triggers.
This has been fixed. Thanks for checking.

Problem was that you can't remove links from OP, even if they're faulty. Uploaders cannot guess what's in there, so you have to explain to them.

It's not the end of the world, many devs don't have ownership of their game's thread.

If you want to change something in OP, use the report function.
I honestly don't know what to say. I will just chalk it up to life being tough and rarely going the way you want it to go. I 100% believed that the moment I reported the thread asking it to be reverted to the stage that it was, before the Mod edited it, it would have been solved (these things are usually cached). I will honestly just take it has a life lesson: "You don't have true ownership unless you own it all". Kinda sucks that even though I was assured by a moderator that I would be responsible for updating the topic, it went right down the drain the very first time I posted an untested beta branch of a build.

As such, I will now never post a beta build on F95 again. Only release versions. As for the beta builds, I'm going to look into making a private discord in order to do that.

Reactions: Reij

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Don't mention it. I caught a bunch of other issues such as missing @@ or extra. Had an instance of missing ; causing oddities with spacing. I'd have to take a look again.

There seems to be a missing Sunday Night event for Anna that doesn't trigger when visiting the Living Room. Her name is listed at the location screen but nothing happens when going there. What is the name of the event? I'll fix it for my local copy.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Don't mention it. I caught a bunch of other issues such as missing @@ or extra. Had an instance of missing ; causing oddities with spacing. I'd have to take a look again.

There seems to be a missing Sunday Night event for Anna that doesn't trigger when visiting the Living Room. Her name is listed at the location screen but nothing happens when going there. What is the name of the event? I'll fix it for my local copy.
A lot of that has already been fixed, the version you are testing is outdated. I've just created a , feel free to join it and ask for Beta Branch access.

blargmacblarg

Aug 4, 2019
Just want to say that this looks pretty promising. Look forward to seeing more development of it as time passes. I especially appreciate the time and dedication that you put into lore. There is quite a bit there to help immerse the player if they want that. Also thought that putting in a way to skip over that section was a good move to for those who didn't want to read it.

Again, looking forward to seeing this developed further.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Just want to say that this looks pretty promising. Look forward to seeing more development of it as time passes. I especially appreciate the time and dedication that you put into lore. There is quite a bit there to help immerse the player if they want that. Also thought that putting in a way to skip over that section was a good move to for those who didn't want to read it.

Again, looking forward to seeing this developed further.
Thanks, that means a lot for me.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
The is femdom in this game? Didn´t found any even in pictures folder...
Don´t know how to raise corruption level...

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
If you're referring to the Build 2, you can't yet. It's just a test build that got promoted to a release version.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Depends on your definition of Femdom. Hardcore femdom? Not yet, will be in the future though. Softcore femdom? In the intro, Vanessa will take the lead.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone, this is my very first project. I'm still quite new at coding, so please don't expect any kind of complicated mechanic.

As of now the plan is for it to be quite a simple game, where after reaching certain milestones (corruption, stats, items, etc.) you will trigger an event that will continue the story with the character. Once a certain amount of milestones are reached, the story itself will move a bit further.

I plan on adding lots of random events (love games with random events), but please be patient while I'm still coding them in.

I originally planned to only release this game when it had more meat on its bones, so to speak. But the reason I released it early is that I want to know about Vanessa's fate. As such, there is only the Intro.

What do I mean by that? It's quite simple. Originally I had planned for Vanessa to be a one time character that maybe would show up again during random events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as I was writing the story, she remained as a big part of the intro. I don't wish people to play the intro, become excited with the prospect of being able to woo Vanessa, only to find out that she is just a minor character that shows up every so often in random events.

But I've already have to code for 6 characters (Kelly, Sarah, Anna, Linda, Rachel and Pravitas), so I don't want to add more characters if there isn't a real demand for it.

I never liked how certain games just keep adding characters left and right, leaving the old ones to rot. My plan is start with a few, MAYBE add one or two more, and that is it.

The game SHOULD have an ending, I don't plan on milking it to infinity and beyond.

As such, I need you guys to participate in the .

Also, I'm aware that the Intro takes a very long time to get through, as such, once the next version is released, you will be given the option to SKIP the Intro.

The Intro alone should take anywhere from 20~50 minutes to read, depending on your reading skill.

I would also appreciate feedback. What did you like? What didn't you like? Is there a format that annoyed you? Is there a format that you liked?
bad ending???...please explain...how do you corrupt various subjects????...seriously confused

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Depends on your definition of Femdom. Hardcore femdom? Not yet, will be in the future though. Softcore femdom? In the intro, Vanessa will take the lead.
Question is what do You imagine about softcore and hardcore femdom.
Hardcore femdom for me is beating for example or other kinds of physical torture.
Softcore femdom i can imagine for example cunnilingus, facesitting, et cetera.

Reactions: bulifun

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Question is what do You imagine about softcore and hardcore femdom.
Hardcore femdom for me is beating for example or other kinds of physical torture.
Softcore femdom i can imagine for example cunnilingus, facesitting, et cetera.
Femdom is basically where the males are subs and the females control them in all ways, not just sexually. Would include torture in the hardcore side, and yes facesitting, cunnilingus, humiliation, pegging, and other such. If added, or I guess when since it is planned in the future, I hope it'll be tipped off to either avoid or "turn the tables" type thing.

Reactions: bulifun

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah bit early for this one to be out ... just constantly told that you won't do the thing you just clicked on to do (not even sure if you can raise corruption atm) ... ended up getting stuck when the only option was to compliment the sister, he won't do it, back button just reloads the page rather than actually taking you back... it's an interesting enough concept and things, just needs working on before I think it really should be out in the light of day.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Yeah bit early for this one to be out ... just constantly told that you won't do the thing you just clicked on to do (not even sure if you can raise corruption atm) ... ended up getting stuck when the only option was to compliment the sister, he won't do it, back button just reloads the page rather than actually taking you back... it's an interesting enough concept and things, just needs working on before I think it really should be out in the light of day.
Shouldn't be out at all, it was a Beta Test build, a mod took it upon himself to update it.

dents

Jan 28, 2020
Interesting game, definitely got a lot of potential and it's a nice start, but some of the terminology is kind iffy (like referring to the Reich as a person, you probably meant to say Fuhrer, or saying that Pravitas is a symbiotic [in this context positive] parasite, while parasites by definition are not symbiotic [in the sense that you used it]).

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Just a small heads up. I've decided that Pravitas will have two routes, one in which you dominate her (Dom Route) and one in which she dominates you (Femdom Route). They will not affect the story. It will only affect the sexual content with Pravitas. Please don't expect anything to big from this.

Why am I doing this?

I want Pravitas to have a more dominant role, but I understand that there are players that are turned off by Femdom, as such I will make it optional, allowing to instead dominate her in bed. This may change a few conversations with her, outside of sex scenes, but it won't be much.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Grandork i dont play a lot of twine games but i always hate when i cant roll back, especialy between scenes. guess its a way to limit savegame size? still dont like it.

Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: unable to parse macro argument ""Rachel With Friend>> ": unterminated double quoted string
day 1 afternoon cantina

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes