3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Ok ty, i dont think that your explanation are vague but the problem is that im colorblind and i can't really see the two different red. Ty for the quick help and good luck :)
The pink the red and the blood red? Well, best is to just go in order and see what you have done. Checking stats is easy. As for events, just go to that event at the indicated timeslot and check it out.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Ok ty, i dont think that your explanation are vague but the problem is that im colorblind and i can't really see the two different red. Ty for the quick help and good luck :)
Oh, is that so? Hm... Maybe someday I will try and make it colorblind friendly via an option. Anyway, just make sure to follow the order. An event needs to happen.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
ok, so stuck .

Fitness: 10
Charm: 10
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 6

Finished sarah , Linda and Rachel to love level 1 .

And yet tried both Saturday and Sunday at noon , but no Kindle Option shows , so seem to be stuck in progress .

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
ok, so stuck .

Fitness: 10
Charm: 10
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 6

Finished sarah , Linda and Rachel to love level 1 .

And yet tried both Saturday and Sunday at noon , but no Kindle Option shows , so seem to be stuck in progress .
On Day 4, when you go to sleep, you will proc the event with Pravitas, this in turn will proc the Kindle event on Day 5.

So, a few questions: Did you use a save file from the Intro? Did you use Cheat in order to skip days? If the answer is no, just send me your save file and I will take a look.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

I used this version in order to flesh out Anna. This means that all of her events were looked at and updated accordingly. This also means that this version is light on new content. If you want a good amount of content, I would recommend you skip this version and wait for version 0.4 or 0.5.

What's next?

Next I will flesh out Kelly's events and Sarah's events. I think I should be able to do so by the next week, i.e. version 0.4. I will try my best, but no guarantees. End/Start of the month are very busy days for me.

I would also like to give a shout out to OldOtaku for testing out this version!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

-Edit-

Guys, I forgot to remove the ability to go back (I really need to make a checklist...). But it rarely works. The way the game is coded doesn't allow it to work most of the times. Sorry for this, I will remember to do it next time.

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
"Grandork, post: 4050521, member: 1628"]

hey that all good and all but take your time going to fast will make you too sleepy for later update by what i mean we see many dev update weekly or mouthy then nothing sometime the best game are the one who take a long time for a single update like the harem game i talking about the one name harem it take it time but the update always got so much it take a hour to play too bad it was abandoned by the dev getting sick and so far no word on how him doing on f95 but you see take you time we worry if you get sick too, i like to think as game maker as the heart behind the game no one want to lose a heart.

D

Deleted member 2039749

who take a long time for a single update like the harem game i talking about the one name harem it take it time but the update always got so much
The game you're referring to is Harem by Ker which is currently abandoned as he hasnt updated since last November. I remember playing when he was doing it monthly, and tbh Im pretty sure hes still planning on coming back to it.

The sentiment is right though, take it slow, don't force out updates because you feel the game needs updates. Go at your own pace and release when things are ready, otherwise you'll get caught in a cycle of making consistently on time mediocre updates instead of longer consistently good updates.

Reactions: Sallly

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
I think i found a bug. At the very beginning of the game (Anna shower):
PS1.png
I suppose the shower scene is missing from here.

Edit: Yep, i looked trough the img folder and there is a gif of Anna in the shower.

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I think i found a bug. At the very beginning of the game (Anna shower):
View attachment 782981
I suppose the shower scene is missing from here.

Edit: Yep, i looked trough the img folder and there is a gif of Anna in the shower.
Hey dude. It's not a bug, that's the intro. You will be able to peek on her in the shower once you reach 10 corruption (on your own character).

Hope you enjoy playing the game :)

Reactions: Spacetraveler

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
In order to evolve Pravitas, you must first secure your surroundings.

I need Rachel Corruption: Level 1

Current Love Level: 1
Current Corruption Level: 0

Been struggling to get his done, but the school grind goes on and on.

oldotaku71

Sep 1, 2019
In order to evolve Pravitas, you must first secure your surroundings.

I need Rachel Corruption: Level 1

Current Love Level: 1
Current Corruption Level: 0

Been struggling to get his done, but the school grind goes on and on.

Rachel's corruption quest is not available yet. He is working on the house events currently.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
fun game, but there's a big school shaped hole in it atm. Makes playing it a bit of a slog.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
How do you get the Kindle thing?
You know what? It has dawned on me that it's entirely possible to skip the Kindle event and get soft locked! If for some reason you skip the Noon time on Saturday, you will be soft locked from it...

I'm assuming that after you had the event with Pravitas, you did Freelancing Late Morning and ended up on Early Afternoon, right?

Sigh... I will fix this, give me a moment.

Will you be adding an online version?
Eventually, yes.

fun game, but there's a big school shaped hole in it atm. Makes playing it a bit of a slog.
Understandable. It's still very early in its life and I'm focusing the House first. I think I will add the ability to skip School Day for now.

-edit-

Next Saturday, at Noon, you will have the Kindle event. Make sure to not Freelance Late Morning on Saturday!

I've also removed the possibility of Freelancing on Day 5, Late Afternoon, so that it doesn't happen anymore.

Sorry for the inconvenience for anyone that was affected by it!

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hey everyone! I need you guys to

This is a poll to decide how you guys want the description of the NPC's action to be. There will be 4 options:
  • Green, Center
  • Green, Left
  • Blue, Center
  • Blue, Left
This is what they look like:

Poll.jpg

Please make sure to vote!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone! I need you guys to

This is a poll to decide how you guys want the description of the NPC's action to be. There will be 4 options:
  • Green, Center
  • Green, Left
  • Blue, Center
  • Blue, Left
This is what they look like:

View attachment 783334

Please make sure to vote!
The poll wants me to log in which is not going to happen. I don't have any strong opinions on the colour scheme but would strongly recommend aligning it to the left to cut down on unnecessary eye movements.

Reactions: lnppo

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
this is some scp/creepy story stuff, and im glad i for once read the story instead of skipping to the fap part

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes