3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
How to update it? Just copy and paste which will overwrite the old one? This is my first html game that i downloaded cause it look so interesting... Is this different than build 16?
No, just delete the old folder and play the new one. The save is stored in your browser, not the folder.

Added Anna's Quest for Version 1.1.

Reactions: Cybergreenwolf

Nyx25

Apr 16, 2020
Click Save > Save, if there's already a save present you need to delete the old one to save again.
After some thought the issue is probably the app I'm using to run the game on my iPhone honestly because I was not able to find any sort of menu ui

I'm not sure how many people play on iphone if any so it probably is just that

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
After some thought the issue is probably the app I'm using to run the game on my iPhone honestly because I was not able to find any sort of menu ui

I'm not sure how many people play on iphone if any so it probably is just that
Craptastic. My change to the UI cause Mobile to get all screwed.

I attached a fix. Use this HTML file and tell me if it works.

Reactions: Nyx25

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, its posible do all the task's for rachel to upgrade her corruptiion?
I tryng but i the task is not changing to green, the task is take photos, (i have the camera) talk with rebeca but npthing happens, cosplay, andfinis the corrupton

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just poping in to say, I've enjoyed this game. I found it on gamcore.com and found this thread while looking for the names of the actresses. Thanks for those who posted them, by the way.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I'm curious to see how the story unfolds.

EtG

Ravel12

Nov 13, 2020
Hey, I'm stuck at Corrupt 29... There is no quest anymore? I have finished the Lilith Story.. But, there is no other quest after that..

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes