3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
As you all know, I've been working hard on trying to improve the UI and give my game a sense of uniqueness. Unfortunately I've only learned how to code a few months ago, so it's far from me to be able to do anything fancy.

While I usually don't post the builds for the public, since this is just an UI Update, I decided to share it. In this build you will be able to see all that has changed (mostly the side bar). This is the full list of changes:
  • Changed the background for dark grey to black.
  • Added a custom background to the sidebar
  • Removed Characters button
  • Removed Quests button
  • Removed Patreon button
  • Removed Discord button
  • Made sidebar more compact
  • Made all buttons Pop-Up
  • Added Clickable Quest Icons to the Relationship Menu (only appears when you have a quest).
  • Added Clickable Profile Pictures to the Relationship Menu, this leads to the Characters Profile.
  • Added a "Support Us on Patreon" clickable image. This will open a Pop-Up with all my supporters and a clickable image that leads to my Patreon.
  • Added a "Join Us on Discord" clickable image. This will open a Pop-Up with the Discord.
  • Added a Tutorial at the start of the game. This Tutorial will trigger when you either watch the Intro or Skip it.

Or, if you wish to try it online, I have updated my page! Leave me a feed back, either at my or on the comments down below!

And if you really like it and you wish to support me, this is my !

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Tutorial 2.jpg
  1. This is the "Profile" picture of the girls! But it's also where you can find their Bio! Just click on it and it will open the new menu! In here you will be able to check out what her level is! (Both in Love and Corruption).

2. This is the "Corruption" quest! If this is showing, that means there's a "Corruption" quest available! To see more about it, just click on it!

3. This is the "Love" quest! If this is showing, that means there's a "Love" quest available! To see more about it, just click on it!

4. This is the "Pravitas' Evolution" quest! This is the main quest of the game that will push the story forward!

5. This is the amount of Love points! Many events require a certain amount of Love!

6. This is the amount of Corruption points! Many events require a certain amount of Corruption!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone! I would like you guys to vote if you prefer a Dark Background or a Custom one!

View attachment 877956 View attachment 877957
I didn't participate in the poll, because it has a one or the other response set-up and I don't have a preference here. As long as the background can make text legible and doesn't use a color that can be blindingly bright, it's ok with me. No large bright foreground objects either.

In your example the background is the same, except for the added bubbles, so both work for me.

Texan_Love

Oct 2, 2018
Love the game but I'm having trouble finding out how to know about Sarah's website, knowing more about yoga, and the name of the romantic book for Kelly. I've finished all of the quests it seems for this version.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Love the game but I'm having trouble finding out how to know about Sarah's website, knowing more about yoga, and the name of the romantic book for Kelly. I've finished all of the quests it seems for this version.
None of those things have been implemented yet! Thank you for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

i cant figure out how to get the camera from anna
Check Anna's quest menu. If you are using Build 16, just click Relationships and there will be a Q next to Anna's name (as shown above), click on it and it will open her Quest menu, follow it from top to bottom and you will be able to get it! If you still are having an issue, feel free to @ me in my discord!

Pikachu1996

Apr 15, 2020
I just want to know about what engine it uses so I can learn how to code with it then maybe I can help with the code (dialog mostly because that is what I am really good at) then again I can easily code with Ren'Py which got me into loving to code

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I just want to know about what engine it uses so I can learn how to code with it then maybe I can help with the code (dialog mostly because that is what I am really good at) then again I can easily code with Ren'Py which got me into loving to code
It's twine, it's a very basic engine and easy to learn.

Reactions: Pikachu1996

killajest

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I’ve corrupted everyone I can but I feel like I’m caught in a loop. I think I’m missing something.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

This version was mostly focused on upgrading the UI from the standard Twine game to a more unique one. This took an ungodly amount of time, so I do hope you guys like the changes. The most prominent change was to how the menus work. Instead of forcing you to open a new passage, they are now Pop-Ups that won't interact with the passage you are currently on! So you can now check your Relationship/Quest/Characters/Help without disrupting your game!

As per popular vote, this build allows you to increase Anna's Love Level, through her quest! This quest is slightly larger than usual, so I do hope you guys enjoy it!

A few new players were having issues with getting the Camera, thus I added a nice little hint in both Rachel's Quest and Anna's Quest. I've also received a few complaints of how Corruption Level for the MC isn't obvious, so you can now see it in your bedroom!

And last, but not least, I've also have done a few gameplay changes. After evolving Pravitas, you will no longer be able to fail tasks, such as Swimming and Studying. I've also made it so that you will get more money from Programming once you reach breakpoints in intelligence!

I would like to thank Lemboss for going through the Intro and pointing out grammatical issues that he has find! As such, the Intro should be mostly typo free (finally)!

I would also like to give a shoutout to OldOtaku for testing this version!

What's next?

Next I will focus on fleshing out content. This means the MC will grow bolder in his Corruption Interactions (such as peeking) and I will also flesh out Anna's events in order to better represent her new love level!

I will also be opening another poll for my Supporters on Patreon to decide who will be the next focus! So, if you are a supporter, make sure to vote!

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Reactions: evilmatt
Jun 19, 2020
How to update it? Just copy and paste which will overwrite the old one? This is my first html game that i downloaded cause it look so interesting... Is this different than build 16?

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes