3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hi, its posible do all the task's for rachel to upgrade her corruptiion?
I tryng but i the task is not changing to green, the task is take photos, (i have the camera) talk with rebeca but npthing happens, cosplay, andfinis the corrupton
I don't really understand your question. Mind posting your save file? I can take a look.

Just poping in to say, I've enjoyed this game. I found it on gamcore.com and found this thread while looking for the names of the actresses. Thanks for those who posted them, by the way.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I'm curious to see how the story unfolds.

EtG
Thanks!

Hey, I'm stuck at Corrupt 29... There is no quest anymore? I have finished the Lilith Story.. But, there is no other quest after that..
Yes, that's it for now :)

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

This version was focused on content padding. What does that mean? It means that, after reaching Love Level 2 with Anna, I had to update some of her common events to better represent this new love level. I find it important in order to make the game more living.

I've also changed how the versions are handled. Since every Big Event will require content padding, I will make it so Big Events are 1.X and Padding are 1.X.5.

I would like to thank Lemuel for helping me on this version!

What's next?

Next I will start working towards Anna's Corruption. I will try to get it out by Sunday, but unfortunately I'm already behind on schedule (reason was posted on Patreon and Discord), so I can't guarantee it. But I will do my best!

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Last edited:

abc-suz

Sep 27, 2020
after starting the game with v 1.1.5 the buttons "quests" and "characters" are not longer present,
any reason for that?

Reactions: PrEzi

phattty

Dec 29, 2018
I seem to have gotten stuck at the party scene with lana, there is no blue text to continue.
Seems like the dev didn't put any text for the link, so you can't click it. You can fix it by inspecting the area in chrome. Change this line: <a class="link-internal macro-linkreplace" tabindex="0"></a>
Put whatever text before the </a> and save. Then click on your text.

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
Seems like the dev didn't put any text for the link, so you can't click it. You can fix it by inspecting the area in chrome. Change this line: <a class="link-internal macro-linkreplace" tabindex="0"></a>
Put whatever text before the </a> and save. Then click on your text.
I did it but when I click the link I created it shows nothing.

EDIT: when I modif it, I lose the JQuery event

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I feel like this game should have more content and also many more images for the events. I mean you don't have to draw or render anything.

crave

May 1, 2017
Here's an edit to the main file that will let you go through the party scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alereg

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Idk, Kinda salty about getting to that point doing it a second time on the downloaded version and still finding it broken. I'm wasting time for a problem that isn't my fault. Likely giving up on this title if I'm to expect this in the future. Good day lads.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! Seems like, during a routine typo cleaning, I ended up deleting the scene progression. Here's the hotfixed version, it should be working now:

-edit-

I've also fixed the online version.

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
after starting the game with v 1.1.5 the buttons "quests" and "characters" are not longer present,
any reason for that?
They are now part of "Relationship" menu. The Quests are the Q and the Characters are the photos (just click on them).

I seem to have gotten stuck at the party scene with lana, there is no blue text to continue.
Yes, seems that during my cleaning of some typos from version 1.0, I ended up messing up. Fixed it, you can download the hotfixed version above.

i can't get the cosplay outfit and all of the quests for the others are done except Pravitas
Check Relationship, if there are no quests, then you are done for now :)

Idk, Kinda salty about getting to that point doing it a second time on the downloaded version and still finding it broken. I'm wasting time for a problem that isn't my fault. Likely giving up on this title if I'm to expect this in the future. Good day lads.
I'm sorry you feel that way. This event got broken on version 1.1.5. It works fine on version 1.1.

I've hotfixed the issue above.

I took a while to respond because I was stuck at work with a doubleshift. But even then, it still only took me a few hours from when it was reported to when it was fixed.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok, I've now played on the Online Version up to the 2nd upgrade though I'm still sitting at 19 corruption when I should have like 21. With certain side events like mom's clients daughter adding a point and other's you should have more points than is shown. Also Paraista is using powers she should not have access to so early on. I mean she/it is acting like a stage 3-4 when where only barely stage 1. Also you should be get stronger but are still stuck a 10 even after first upgrade. Another thing is there is a bug keeping you from progressing forward during Lana's party.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes