3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Minor issue with a save - if you saved with the relationship screen open, there is no way to close it.

Is there a console command or something, or does it have to be opened in an older version and re-exported?

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
Question. So who exactly in this encompass' the femdom content in this?
Is there a girl who focuses on that or is it more spread out?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Question. So who exactly in this encompass' the femdom content in this?
Is there a girl who focuses on that or is it more spread out?
There is femdom with Pravitas but it's voluntary as in you choose to give in to her or dominate her.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
That might be the most subjective tag they could make. I really don't think there's that much grind to this. However, most of the events happen only on specific days, at specific times.

if you want to avoid any possibility of grind mechanics, you probably want to avoid anything that might require stat building.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I don't get it. Do you have a bug where Kelly's Room on Wednesday Midnight doesn't have anything? Because I tested here and it works fine.

But do understand if you change game values, it may break some events.
I have no quest sum old anymore does that mean I'm at the end of is there other stuff to Do not in a quest and is there a changelog for 1.2.5?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I have no quest sum old anymore does that mean I'm at the end of is there other stuff to Do not in a quest and is there a changelog for 1.2.5?
Yes, there are change logs for every version. If you check my post history you can see it.

For 1.2.5 specifically, it was content padding for Anna's Corruption. This means that all events now either correspond to her Love Level 2 or Corruption Level 2.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I like it. I vote Vanessa becomes a main girl with a quest line if she won't be she should be removed. I liked the fact that after Lana's party you talk to Anna about that day and in the future quest lines for the mother and Sarah I want the same thing to happen where you talk about what ocurred. A cast list for all characters could be cool as well and my fav girls are Anna, Rachel and Sarah.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes