3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

First I would like to apologize for the delay on the release. These last couple of weeks have been very busy for me, both at work and at home. With that out of the way, let's talk about this version!

In this version we will finally be able to corrupt Kelly again! It's time to get one step closer to completely corrupting her! This doesn't include that padding, such thing will be added on version 1.3.5!

This version was proofread solely by me, so there may be a bit more typos than usual.

What's next?

Next I would usually say that I'm going to start working on the padding content. Except that it won't happen this week. With the holiday season and Christmas just around the corner, I'm going to take a week break to be with my family. That means I will be leaving on the 22nd and be returning on the 26th (I’ve got to work on the 27th, lol).

As such, I will try to use this little time I have to work on a couple of features I wanted to add. One of them is to allow you to change how the family characters adress you. That way, if you feel you want to call them or be called by something else, you don’t have to start over (or use console commands)! The other one is trying to turn the game into an APK, that way people who use Android and iPhone will have an easier time playing it!

Once I’m back, I will start the voting on who will be the next character to be worked on, while I’m going the padding content for Kelly!

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

Reactions: HiroNakamura

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Virgin mc? Is this one of those reverse corruption sims where the women corrupt the mc? Not my cup of tea, but I wish the developer lots of luck.

plierpuller

Jan 29, 2019
I'm getting a bug where Rachels corruption quest has 2 entries for the photoshoot, One of which says I need a camera, the other one does not. I did the photoshoot (of coarse with the camera) and only the one with the camera listed as a requirement has changed to green. The other entry remains red. I advanced to Tuesday and tried to talk to Rebecca and she teases Rachel about the nice "butt". But doesn't comment to advance the story. The scenes played correctly in 1.2(1.25?), though if I recall there was only 1 entry about the photoshoot in that version.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys: Unexpected Expectations 1.3!

Changelog:

What's in this version?

First I would like to apologize for the delay on the release. These last couple of weeks have been very busy for me, both at work and at home. With that out of the way, let's talk about this version!

In this version we will finally be able to corrupt Kelly again! It's time to get one step closer to completely corrupting her! This doesn't include that padding, such thing will be added on version 1.3.5!

This version was proofread solely by me, so there may be a bit more typos than usual.

What's next?

Next I would usually say that I'm going to start working on the padding content. Except that it won't happen this week. With the holiday season and Christmas just around the corner, I'm going to take a week break to be with my family. That means I will be leaving on the 22nd and be returning on the 26th (I’ve got to work on the 27th, lol).

As such, I will try to use this little time I have to work on a couple of features I wanted to add. One of them is to allow you to change how the family characters adress you. That way, if you feel you want to call them or be called by something else, you don’t have to start over (or use console commands)! The other one is trying to turn the game into an APK, that way people who use Android and iPhone will have an easier time playing it!

Once I’m back, I will start the voting on who will be the next character to be worked on, while I’m going the padding content for Kelly!

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.
I hope you did/will include a conversation where she talks about the night of Lana party like you did with Anna. Enjoy your Christmas and hopefully you can figure out what to do with Vanessa soon.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Pravitas
Ahh thanks for the update before christmas! :) Nice to see that corruption of family members continues! Will try it later today and I think I might subscribe on your patreon account if I like it. Now Sarahs corruption is next? :devilish:

By the way, last week I played from scratch to the Corruption 2 Level Event of Anna and it was very very enjoyable and hot! You nailed Annas character perfectly, love her! Keep up the good work! Its a bit of a grind with all the school/home routine to get necessay corruption points on Rachel/Anna but the ending was worth it.

Virgin mc? Is this one of those reverse corruption sims where the women corrupt the mc? Not my cup of tea, but I wish the developer lots of luck.
I was sceptical too, but its actually pretty mild here - the MC looses his virginity pretty much in first half hour of the game, in a satisfying way to say at least (by corrupting a girl!). MC gets also more dominant over time after he aquired his corruption power - I like that! Theres a strong female oppenent for the MC here but he holds his grounds in a very satisfying way and doesn't let bullshit happen to him ;) Im also a fan of male domination games and corrupting every woman on earth. In this game it feels at a slower pace but its also good! I.e. I love the innocent relationship between Anna and MC based on respect an affection - so MC is not a total asshole to her after he received his powers but nonetheless starts the slow corruption of her to get her more "open minded" and to get his share ;)

My favorites are Anna, Rachel and Sarah - Corrupting Anna and Rachel is so satisfying and Sarah will be a good troophy :D

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
after Kelly's Corruption Level 2 Quest , all interactions with kelly ,except peek ,give a black screen

I finished a fix for that and have uploaded it on Discord and Patreon. Also sent a report ot the mods so it will be on the front page. There are no new interactions for version 1.3, that's for version 1.3.5, so you are not losing out on anything.

You can also get it here:

This picture is little bit too big.
LOL! Yep, fixed that. There was also a short video that had sound (you almost couldn't hear it). Fixed that as well.

Reactions: mag5246

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
He loses his virginity in the intro. The corruptor in the parasite you have.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
After the massage / dinner date with Kelly, I entered her room the next morning and freaking black screen... NO OPTION OF GOING BACK... NO Rescue button to take you to a common room like the bedroom...

After all this play, I haven't saved in many days... This is a super annoyance in this game..

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
After the massage / dinner date with Kelly, I entered her room the next morning and freaking black screen... NO OPTION OF GOING BACK... NO Rescue button to take you to a common room like the bedroom...

After all this play, I haven't saved in many days... This is a super annoyance in this game..
Did you download hotfix ? That's solves all bugs regarding Kelly

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks for the update, I liked the date with Kelly in how it involved multiple characters. The need to wait for specific days was a bit annoying when continuing from 1.2 with everything else completed already but that won't be an issue in a new game.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016

Download the hotfix and then load your file, it will solve it.

Reactions: Hotelhero78
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes