3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I expected after completing Kelly's quest that her dialogue in the existing events would be changed kind of like how Anna has had hers change to a point she regularly exposes her panties in normal events. I was disappointed this was not the case.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I expected after completing Kelly's quest that her dialogue in the existing events would be changed kind of like how Anna has had hers change to a point she regularly exposes her panties in normal events. I was disappointed this was not the case.
That was 2 separate updates for anna, and the next update was supposed to be the same for Kelly. Changing some of her normal encounter dialogue and visuals.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
It's been a very long time after the latest release, who can answer when the next version would be released?

beansidk

Jan 10, 2021
How do you increase annas corruption/ get her corrupted in the first place? I've been replaying the game for hours and still cant figure out how to do so.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
It's been a very long time after the latest release, who can answer when the next version would be released?
In a few minutes. It feels like a long time, because of the Chistmas Holiday (visited relatives), New Year Holiday (went out with friends) and the nightmare that was the first two weeks of the new year (lots of work to do, both at my job and in my house). It shouldn't take this long for the future updates until the end of the year.

The release will be out in a few minutes.

Also, for better update on what's happening, I recommend you join the discord.

Reactions: umsuruk

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

This version is padding for Kelly. Since she hardly had content in the last few updates (only Corruption Level 1), I had a lot to do in order to make her feel “updated”, plus I had to fix a few broken things. Everything should be working, but if something breaks, please report it to me on Discord and I will fix it.

I would also like to thank Sorter and @OldOtaku for helping me test this version!

What's next?

According to you guys, you want Sarah’s Love Quest! So that is the next update. I will also be updating the Patreon list on the next update as well. It should be release in about 2 weeks.

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:
:eek: Nice release.

I'm a huge fan. maybe it lacks a little in sex scenes (exp repeatable) once people are corrupted. However it is still in development so I'm not complaining (yet LOL).

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I like these HTML based games, but why do they always insist on fake titted plastic milfs? If we have a gorgeous natural Valentina Nappi for a sister, why can't we have, say, Rayveness or Lady Fyre for a mom?
I realize this is entirely based on personal preferences, but I abhor fake tits to the point it just kills it for me.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes