JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker Banner.jpg
UNEXPECTED [v0.5 Ep. 2 - Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
UNEXPECTED [v0.1.1] [XPECTED] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,06 GB / 187 MB - UNEXPECTED-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,03 GB / 153 MB - UNEXPECTED-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Just gonna leave my thoughts here
I definitely Don't mind games promoting their patreon that's a good thing good work deserves support, but doing it before the game has even started is kinda icky reminds me of tacky youtubers who beg you to like comment and subscribe 5 sec into the video.
It's a procedure, you won't see it again. It is one time only. Become the patron to see special scenes! There is no such thing. :LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's a procedure, you won't see it again. It is one time only. Become the patron to see special scenes! There is no such thing. :LOL:
for a minute i thought it was removed1:LOL:

but yeah i can confirm. it didnt pop up again when i loaded this version.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: I am X

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, I think I'm new here.

Good or bad. Please share your thoughts with us. Thanks to you, we will come to beautiful places.
I haven't had the chance to play through the game yet. I started it last night and got about 10 minutes in then had to go to bed. However, my power went out last night so I had to reload the game this morning. One thing I would suggest, get rid of the need to go through that beginning segment again before you can even load your game, or at least make it so you can quickly and easily skip through it.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
I haven't had the chance to play through the game yet. I started it last night and got about 10 minutes in then had to go to bed. However, my power went out last night so I had to reload the game this morning. One thing I would suggest, get rid of the need to go through that beginning segment again before you can even load your game, or at least make it so you can quickly and easily skip through it.
I didn't understand exactly what you were talking about. The betrayal scene at the beginning of the play?

If you mean for age verification at the very beginning, this is something that only first-time players can see.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I didn't understand exactly what you were talking about. The betrayal scene at the beginning of the play?

If you mean for age verification at the very beginning, this is something that only first-time players can see.
Maybe it was some kind of glitch because I saw it twice.

Edit: Strange, I just saved and closed the game and reloaded it again and this time it didn't show up. Maybe it happened because the game wasn't actually closed last night when my power went out?

Last edited:

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Edit: Strange, I just saved and closed the game and reloaded it again and this time it didn't show up. Maybe it happened because the game wasn't actually closed last night when my power went out?
You can see the PRELOAD title in the game's settings. This can turn that part of the game off and on. If you never save the game, it will remain active. And so the scene appears.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
You said you downloaded it again. I guess the previous recordings weren't stopping. Maybe I guess you never saved the game.
No, I reloaded it this morning after my power went out last night. All I can figure is that somehow because the game wasn't closed properly and the computer went down because of a power outage maybe that caused it to show up again. Because when I saved it again and closed it properly and reloaded it, the age verification thing didn't play again.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: I am X

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The story is all over the place with names thrown at us with zero context, scenes interspersed willy-nilly, and a random Cyberpunk reference? Honestly it made no sense to the point I just quit on the plane when an unexplained other character started talking to the MC. Hell I'm still not certain if that dialogue was from the character across from the MC or if the character shown was the mother.

The exposition dump during the theft hurt more than helped as well in my opinion as it added information that was at best adjacent and probably should have come well before it as a way to explain the family dynamics and why the MC was doing what he was doing (beyond the Haru bad).

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
The story is all over the place with names thrown at us with zero context, scenes interspersed willy-nilly, and a random Cyberpunk reference? Honestly it made no sense to the point I just quit on the plane when an unexplained other character started talking to the MC. Hell I'm still not certain if that dialogue was from the character across from the MC or if the character shown was the mother.

The exposition dump during the theft hurt more than helped as well in my opinion as it added information that was at best adjacent and probably should have come well before it as a way to explain the family dynamics and why the MC was doing what he was doing (beyond the Haru bad).
I was already confused by the plane, then that scene started and my brain crashed.
So confusing.

I'm assuming the scenes prior to that was supposed to introduce side characters, there were just so many and in such a short time. There's no way I'd remember ever seeing them before if they appear later on (in fact even writing this I can't remember more than vaguely that certain things happened, but nothing about the actual person it was supposed to introduce).

If I had a suggestion, I would scrap the start entirely, just briefly introduce the world and situation, then do a quick flashback to their backstory when we meet the side characters later on. Maybe also put character images against their lines so we can work out who's saying something.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 253 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes