I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
are we going to be getting options or will everything be forced for the likes of cheating, femdom and voyeurism and what about the future lesbian tag is that going to be a LI with another woman or will there be no proper LIs just fuck them all, sorry about all the questions
We want to keep the story going around all of the characters. For example, you won't be the one to see only from the perspective of the protagonist. You will choose how the story should go if the protagonist is in the scene too.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey I am X and I am P. I see the Android download but no link. Is the Android version coming soon?

The preview renders look nice, but seem pretty dark. Is this indicative of the whole demo?

Reactions: Aaarzzz

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
It's short as it has to be as a demo, a quick introduction about what's happening and what will happen, by far is looking pretty good, the design part is flawless, and renders/music is good too. Unfortunately, being a demo version I can't say more than that, I will wait for future releases to see if I will like it or not, but count me in!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hm not much to say right now but the scenes are pretty dark so I really think you should look at brightening them up a bit. I get that you are going for a cyberpunk feel with the colored lighting but a lot of the scenes are way to dark to see things properly.

I also think you should look in to making some kind of codex to check what certain things are similar to what City of Broken Dreamers does.

I also really don't get why it has the female domination tag since there isn't any of that yet and if it is in the game I really hope it's optional.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Ok i am going to ask than:) i see 9 babes,cheating tag and no harem tag...where is catch? Cause i smell something fishy...
In the 3rd preview pic there is a older man behind the girl (the MC is young)... he could be arresting her, or well....something else.
Im gonna wait a few updates to see what comes from that and if Femdom and Lesbian are avoidable.
I have 54 games in my "wait list" anyway, so no problem.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is actually ridiculously high quality. The music, graphics, effects, UI are all well and above average. Superior even. I hold trepidation with how the story is gonna go (I'm really looking forward to femdom, not into maledom, I have no idea how this is going to develop going forward in regards to those themes, I'm not optimistic.)

Regardless of anything else, this game has extremely high potential. The one and literally only flaw I can see is it needs a proofreader. It's not the worst grammar I've seen, but it is a bit wonky. Still, everything else is so high caliber, it's still an amazing game. In fact, I dare say with proper grammar fixing, this has all the potential to be a legit upper tier game. Way above standard indie games seen around.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes