TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
On the plus side:
Very high quality visuals and audio.
Seems like a few plot lines are already planned out, and show a lot (I can't stress this enough - a lot) of potential.

On the down side:
The English... at some points I couldn't figure out what the text was meant to say, even with the context.
There's nothing playable yet. Legit for a prologue, but frustrating nonetheless.

Overall:
added to my watch list, and am looking forward to playing when it's up and running.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The Overview's story sounds interesting and the pictures look good as well. I also see a big ass tag. I'm going to check this out.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Filicide, sabotage, corporate espionage, sibling rivalry, global domination, high-tech and great story line intro... seems like a making of a great game. Leave the story line as it is and continue with it. Like to see it play out like a good but, twisted spy novel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Interesting opening scene. I like the music you have chosen for the scene. It really builds up the scene.
Renders are looking good. The game style was really cool specially the end animation scene. I think the story will be a plus point for the game. Will see what happens in the next update :).
Femdom tag has taken down. Is that means no femdom ?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes