RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Unexpected-0.4EP2P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] UNEXPECTED [Episode 1-2, Part 1, v0.4] [XPECTED] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.68GB
Repack size: 394MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
how many more updates till there's new content, I feel bad for this dev's patrons who are getting the exact same content again
Last update had new content..... but it might have escaped your view since the dev remade some parts of the earlier story, so yeah, if started from a save from the end of previous version there was no content. Try a fresh start. ;)

Reactions: I am X

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How has this started a year before the devs other game, yet the other is further along?

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Hello! I am here to answer all your questions. Please give your opinion. I couldn't answer before.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hello! I am here to answer all your questions. Please give your opinion. I couldn't answer before.
All right, you asked for it. :)

Visually appealing, nice interface, reasonably good audio, good CG with above average skin tones. Too soon to know how the story will unfold. Initial premise seems reasonably plausible.

Translation to English needs a lot of work. In certain areas the wrong terms are used (eg, it is "thoughtlessness" not "thoughtfulness"). In other areas there are terms used that don't fit or make sense (eg, hemorrhoids???). You could really use someone to edit the script.

The following is highly subjective: too many tropes. Too many games wherein the MC stumbles into a shower or someone else's room. It's cheap and lazy writing and not reality. If you want to have serious subject matter such as corporate espionage, subterfuge and familial deception/betrayal, the surrounding story needs to elevate beyond sophomoric behavior. Also, for the love of chocolate, who would masturbate in someone else's shower the first day they're visiting? Maybe later, but not that soon.

The bottom line: your team is talented with CG, not so much with the writing and it's the writing that is the most important aspect of a story.

Regardless, keep trying.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
All right, you asked for it. :)

Visually appealing, nice interface, reasonably good audio, good CG with above average skin tones. Too soon to know how the story will unfold. Initial premise seems reasonably plausible.

Translation to English needs a lot of work. In certain areas the wrong terms are used (eg, it is "thoughtlessness" not "thoughtfulness"). In other areas there are terms used that don't fit or make sense (eg, hemorrhoids???). You could really use someone to edit the script.

The following is highly subjective: too many tropes. Too many games wherein the MC stumbles into a shower or someone else's room. It's cheap and lazy writing and not reality. If you want to have serious subject matter such as corporate espionage, subterfuge and familial deception/betrayal, the surrounding story needs to elevate beyond sophomoric behavior. Also, for the love of chocolate, who would masturbate in someone else's shower the first day they're visiting? Maybe later, but not that soon.

The bottom line: your team is talented with CG, not so much with the writing and it's the writing that is the most important aspect of a story.

Regardless, keep trying.
This is like the most pointless critique ever.

• Angry
Reactions: Azeroth67000

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
The game is not saving the "saves" to "%appdata%/renpy". Since there is no "update only" download there is no point in keeping the games folder until the next update but, deleting it deletes the saves and you have to start from the beginning when the new version comes out. You could fix that.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Thanks a lot for your thoughts. We are constantly striving to improve ourselves.
We improved it a lot and worked with two proofreaders as the English translation was so bad. They fixed all the bugs, and then we come across your comment for the first time. I think you're stuck with English a lot. But if it's really bad please let us know any bugs you see so we can fix it. I don't understand what you mean in the hemorrhoids text. The character is making fun of the MC. It's just a phrase he uttered to make fun of him, as he took on the facial expression of a person with hemerrhoids.
It's ridiculous that we don't do it because there are other games available. We tell a story and fill in the blanks with scenes like this. cheap and lazy text are pretty rare in the game and are purely story-heavy. The reason for this is to entertain the players. But it is not correct to say cheap and lazy text. There are already things like corporate espionage, cheating, and family cheating/betrayal in the story. It is not possible to give them all at once. It will be decisive when the time comes. And it's great that you caught it! Of course you will get the answer to that. I don't want to give spoilers. Why would she masturbate in someone else's shower the first day she came to visit!?

And the bottom line, we're as good at story as we are at CG, but criticizing a comprehensive story in the first place isn't an understatement of writing. It would be better to point out that incomprehensible places exist. I'm not saying I totally disagree with your critique. But we want you to help us solve them.

We will not stop trying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Azeroth67000

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
The game is not saving the "saves" to "%appdata%/renpy". Since there is no "update only" download there is no point in keeping the games folder until the next update but, deleting it deletes the saves and you have to start from the beginning when the new version comes out. You could fix that.
Thank you very much for pointing this out. So far everyone has said that there is a problem with the save but when I checked this I was seeing that there was no problem. Thank you for explaining why. I'm fixing this immediately.

Reactions: salkrim

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
How has this started a year before the devs other game, yet the other is further along?
We did not want to throw this story away for a development process. In order to improve ourselves, we have created a game with a simple scenario that we will share with you. In this process, we have improved ourselves and learned to accelerate.

Reactions: detox

Huy11

Jul 7, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 Ep 1 Part 2 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 173 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Pls update

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
The spoiler under Genre in the OP mentions an iPatch. What is it and when is it coming? If you have any knowledge of such thing of course...
Err... Asking for a friend! Yes, that's it.

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes