kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I see it says NO NTR. But is that just none now or none in the future too? I am very hesitant to trust it not to bleed into this game when their other game is heavy NTR.

Also what's the deal with no sex in this game that's older while their NTR game has tons of sex?
i dont know exactly (was ages before i played and than lost hope in this project) but there is future incest planed (at least it is announced in tags) and there was some scenes how your relatives fuck others....

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 Ep1 Part 1
Size 154 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
Great renders, promising story, looking forward to the future of this project.
If I have to make a criticism, it would be on the overly abundant non-skippable transitions.
For me it ruined the immersion having multiple black screen animations any time a new time/place occurred.
Other than that, good job!

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
This game is wierd , the game was not so good before.But now, after rework, this getting worse. :BootyTime::BootyTime:
New Awful dialogues and story, the new scenes is bad,meaningless and it doesn't add anything. IDK but what i see, the dev doesn't know how to write this kind of story and theme, that he wants to do.He doesn't have that capacity.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update September 12th From XPECTED For Patreon

XPECTED posted this post On 12th September 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 28th September 2022 to F95ZONE

(

1664360893968.png

Hi guys!

The planning is so good! You don't think so?

After publishing the new episode, we're planning to start our patron-only content! Can we say it's time to be the 'patron'?

1664361052190.png

We assume that we have resolved the English issues in the entire scenario of UNEXPECTED. We tried to tell the story as simply as we could and to correct the mistakes we made. For our followers who have problems with this, please replay the game from the beginning! ^^

1664361067503.png

We are hopeful for this in this version and look forward to your feedback. Of course, we will share this version with you first! After editing the animations, we will move on to the testing part. We have completed the script for now and will share it after the test. It looks like it will be with you between September 26-30! Yes, very soon!...
Keep supporting XPECTED. I love you all so much, everything will be better!

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Unexpected-0.3EP1P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: txtBild

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
This is the side game .dev postponed this project to work on his other game .after just first two updates,i played it back then ,after that it's only rework and rewrites . One update per year with almost no new content.

I think it's easier to write a whore game then making an actual stroy .

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
so this game got a rework and I haven't noticed anything new what I have noticed is that we are getting the exact same content as before the rework with no difference, lmao

Reactions: Roar Shark
Dec 11, 2021
This is confusing, on one side it is looking professionally done but then: you cannot save, written pretty plain/bad, everything is confusing.

Some guy stealing data and then so much else is going on and you jump around... it feels like it should feel like that guy is on the run but then he is casually doing this and that.. small talk here and there...

Are the "animations" only for me not really working? totally lagging or so... useless.

It seems there is really potential but is like randomly fitted together instead of a nice progression or pace..

I stopped because I got too frustrated to follow this..

Regards

Reactions: razardkun

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So now that we are already caught up to the point before the most recent rework, I fully expect the next update to be another rework and start from the beginning again, you know, to keep it fresh.

Jokes aside, let's hope we get some new content next update.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So now that we are already caught up to the point before the most recent rework, I fully expect the next update to be another rework and start from the beginning again, you know, to keep it fresh.

Jokes aside, let's hope we get some new content next update.
At least the save games from the previous version will consistently disappear.

Jul 13, 2018
wasnt this content there before the remake of the remake ? the dev seriously should just proceed to write and continue with the story instead of keep remaking the game. its getting boring. if he remake the game again i will blacklist this dev and never touch any of his game
the remake was basically adding some new characters and the beginning with the assistant . Everything else was pretty much the same

Reactions: mooncasterdk

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 Ep 1 Part 2 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 173 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

Reactions: CosmicComedy
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes