ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Q: What's the location in the fifth preview render?

The only thing I can think to google for is "Villain's lair" :unsure:
(Thanks in advance for the help!)

1661402451694.png

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I am a MASSIVE sucker for a good revenge ark but you need a good backstory to get invensted in. In this release there is nothing hoping you will explain why the dad did what he did as of now it is just dad killed mom protag angry.

Also I feel there where way to many characters introduced right away here, that I got less and less interested in as it went on because I wanted the explanation to the previous issue but.....instead it just ended.

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
question, is anyone else having issues advancing the story? I click on my left mouse button, spacebar, enter with nothing happening. I'm able to hit either esc. or the right mouse button with no issues, but its acting like i need to do something on the screen.

never mind, I had to save and reload the game

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Topic Created: Jan 17, 2021
Game version: Prologue
Game Update:
Game version:
In the meantime, somewhere in November or December 2021, there was the first rework of the game.
Last edited:
Game version: (second rework)
Next, we will be Unexpected v1.0.1 or just v1. Stay tuned, keep calm and support the dev on patron for slower updates.

I am X kardesim, does your work goes backward? Will you pass the prologue when I'll have grandkids? Maybe they will have the chance to play the game too...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1
Size 95.6 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Play_Free_john

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Renders looks dope but I have a question: sex scenes going to be properly animated? Or you are thinking use pictures for them?

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
We've seemed to have gone backwards. We've gone from a family/sibling rivalry inside of the company to a game where no one is related to each other except maybe Perla. Gia went from sister to molested girl brought into the company. Sharon went from mother and rival to Haru's business to now a nanny. Kyla went from step sister to research project. Perla/Gia rivalry was setup nicely. I assume next update will be the plane ride and Shay meeting so nothing will advance for a while. Lot's of new questions after this prologue just not sure if we'll get them before another reboot. Kinda reminds my of sylphine.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Is the English as bad here as it was on Perseverance?
I truly get it, its not easy - But maybe try and hire a proofreader?
Either way! Good luck in the future :)

Reactions: Dan Gge

ThePrometheus

Sep 1, 2022
UNEXPECTED [v0.2 Ep. 1 - Part 1] Unofficial Compressed Version

Original Size Win: 1.04 GB

Compressed Win: 217 MB: :
Compressed Mac: 183 MB: :

Compressing reduces image/audio/video quality.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So,I stopped following this one,I see this is reworked,and a preview picture of my tattooed queen disappeared from the OP. Can someone tell me if she's still in the game? I mean the tatted lesbian with a face tat with a blonde gf. I think she fucked with the mc after he helped her carry something? (this was the 1st release pre rework) thanks

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
So,I stopped following this one,I see this is reworked,and a preview picture of my tattooed queen disappeared from the OP. Can someone tell me if she's still in the game? I mean the tatted lesbian with a face tat with a blonde gf. I think she fucked with the mc after he helped her carry something? (this was the 1st release pre rework) thanks
she's gone, reduced to atoms, its funny coz the game had more and better content before the rework.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes