JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Not a fan of femdom but maybe its avoidable, and its a rework so hopefully other decent improvements. Lets find out. Havent played the original releases at all.

Reactions: MadCore

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The changelog is hilarious,Prologue....Rework....New prologue rework.
At this point it is better to wait a full chapter to try it,maybe in a few months there will be a new rework :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prologue 3: Reworked.

Seriously though, I've never seen something like this, and I guess I should hold my breath until something like an Episode 2 hits because even if we get Episode 1, it might get reworked too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"These people that ruined my life"

Yeah, being rich, getting everything you ever wanted and living the life of comfort .... such a horrific life, however did he cope.

Not a fan of femdom but maybe its avoidable, and its a rework so hopefully other decent improvements. Lets find out. Havent played the original releases at all.
I'm not sure how avoidable it will be, a couple of the women shown seem very much in the dominant category.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019

Yeah, being rich, getting everything you ever wanted and living the life of comfort .... such a horrific life, however did he cope.
I mean I sort of agree, but his dad did kill his mother and basically use everyone around him to further his evil plan.

Anyways, everyone seem to be dirtbags in some way or another in this game already.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Bruh, it was barely 25minutes of gameplay, and that was me reading slowly every sentence. And now we have another rework... I'll check back in 2024, maybe there will be some of the actual game then.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Forgive my total slaughtering of the English language as Mr. Assink once taught me, but..
Old saves are UNEXPECTED to function any longer?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
it's just like parasite black that went through something like 3 reworks at the start of it

Jan 12, 2020
Regarding the "voiced" tag, does this game actually feature full voice acting? Or did they just download a library of generic moans to be used in the sex scenes? IMO the game should not have the "voiced" tag unless a majority of dialogue is actually voiced. So far the only decent Western H-game I've managed to find with full voice acting is Snow Daze.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Regarding the "voiced" tag, does this game actually feature full voice acting? Or did they just download a library of generic moans to be used in the sex scenes? IMO the game should not have the "voiced" tag unless a majority of dialogue is actually voiced. So far the only decent Western H-game I've managed to find with full voice acting is Snow Daze.
Lust Theory is voiced too, the season 2 ending is in the process currently of adding voices.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I was already thinking i played a version of this game already.
I know the previous version the son escaped on a plane to some random girls house and they stayed there
Why rework after rework?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Well, the visuals are good and the girls are pretty but man, what a chore to read.
The internal monologue of the "rebel son" sounds pretentious as hell, like it was written by a teenager trying to use big words.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

I'm not sure how avoidable it will be, a couple of the women shown seem very much in the dominant category.
okay sis I'm confused didn't we already play the prologue like two times and I thought this game was abandonedo_Oo_O

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
well this rework needs reworking then :D

MC starts by saying that his nanny confessed to him that she was his nanny and not, as the MC seems to have thought, his actual mother.
cut forward a little to a cutscene involving the MC as a kid and the events around his real mum and i quote the MC "i remember it like a dream...., my dad came home, i didn't realise...." followed by "i remember i was scared and sat next to my mother" and "i remember i couldn't forget that scream for a while"

so...why did the MC need telling if he remembers it all? "i began to remember my mother even though i had suppressed the memory thinking it only just a vivid nightmare" or something alike when chatting with the nanny would help it make sense.

and who the hell becomes an adult and considers seeing a woman get shot as a 'dream' and not a 'nightmare'? psychopaths
does F95 have a psychopath MC tag? just asking :LOL:

there ya go, your next rework of a rework of a rework sorted :LOL:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes