Nov 18, 2021
So,I stopped following this one,I see this is reworked,and a preview picture of my tattooed queen disappeared from the OP. Can someone tell me if she's still in the game? I mean the tatted lesbian with a face tat with a blonde gf. I think she fucked with the mc after he helped her carry something? (this was the 1st release pre rework) thanks
she's gone, reduced to atoms, its funny coz the game had more and better content before the rework.
I support the developer. I texted him from the patreon and he said the tattooed character is in the game.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for the replies and well I hope she is there lol. the 1st encounter with her wasn't that good in terms of writing and pacing so maybe reintroducing her a bit later will be better. Well we'll just have to wait and see.

Nov 18, 2021
Thanks for the replies and well I hope she is there lol. the 1st encounter with her wasn't that good in terms of writing and pacing so maybe reintroducing her a bit later will be better. Well we'll just have to wait and see.
Honestly, it looks like there are two parts in the game. On the one hand, the scenario is heavy, on the other, it is entertainment. I love the developer's scenes and script. I had trouble with English at first, but it's getting better and better. I am satisfied now. And I agree with you. The tattooed character is very good. It is better to meet early, I do not like to watch characters from afar for a long time.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I just saw this game on the main page feed. Checked out the tags. Big tits. check. Big ass Check. and every other tag I liked. but what peaked my interest the most of all. Is seeing how the dev felt it is necessary to put this lovely disclaimer.

You have my attention. Dev. Next hopefully my money. lol

this is alone peaks my interest..png

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
visuals stunning......
Dialogue.. TERRIBLE....
The story has a great future to it by the looks of it.. or thats how i felt during the opening prologue/character introductions.... Then it came to the car journey and the wheels not only fell off.. they flew so far off the car it was as if the HULk just leapt on the roof and flattened the thing like a pancake causing the propulsion of the wheels to fire off like a rocket in every direction....

Seriously guys.. wtf happened between the prologue and episode 1.. staff change? new writers? using a machine to translate the dialogue? whatever it is.. STOP IT.. your ruining a great concept with machine robotic dialogue and needless words and dialogue from the characters that just dont work like that... unless your a robot with basic understanding of the written word and how to form a sentence in human dialogue..

Essentially.. all the hype and mystery and suspense you set up in that opening... Gone in the time it took the plane to land.. I know its impossible to maintain a level of suspense throughout.. but at least try and stick to the feel of the plot instead of immediatly deviating from it so far it feels like a completly different story

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
keep getting this every time I try to use a save slot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no sure why I should play this if I'm not even allowed to save my progress.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not sure what happened but the dialogue is very robotic the art is great but just not sure if the story is going to match. I pretty much agree with most of what has been said here. I liked the original way better than this rework... additional renders or animations don't really mean much if they aren't lewd. Personally I think there were at least 2 or 3 missed opportunities in this relaease for some lewd content, I get it though setting the stage for your story. I would say find someone who can write something more than just simple and factual statements, put some feeling into it. Right now it feels like we're gonna end up saying hey lady wanna bang and the female character(s) are gonna reply with Affirmitive like some kind of robot. I'm sure the art and animations will be fantastic though...

Feb 17, 2022
I see it says NO NTR. But is that just none now or none in the future too? I am very hesitant to trust it not to bleed into this game when their other game is heavy NTR.

Also what's the deal with no sex in this game that's older while their NTR game has tons of sex?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also what's the deal with no sex in this game that's older while their NTR game has tons of sex?
I haven't actually played this version yet, but your question sounds like you answered your first part.

If there's no sex in the game there can be no NTR? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes