3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Yes this doesn't show me the stats of relationship with people.
Have "objects" opened and click on "relationships" button -> select picture of the character and read info next to picture.

It would be nice when people read the info and instructions given by a dev at the start of the game. Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

Reactions: krkarr

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
The game simply won't start for me. I have downloaded the ~1.6GB archive, extracted the files and ran the START.bat but nothing happens, I can see a cmd window flash by quickly and disappear.
I've even tried running the qspgui.exe but nothing works.
The bat file contains:

Echo off
start .\Player_QSP\qspgui.exe .\Infidele_rebirth.qsp
exit

Has anyone else had this problem? :-/ any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: if I run the file as administrator, it says that Windows cannot find ' .\Player_QSP\qspgui.exe'

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
The game simply won't start for me. I have downloaded the ~1.6GB archive, extracted the files and ran the START.bat but nothing happens, I can see a cmd window flash by quickly and disappear.
I've even tried running the qspgui.exe but nothing works.
The bat file contains:

Echo off
start .\Player_QSP\qspgui.exe .\Infidele_rebirth.qsp
exit

Has anyone else had this problem? :-/ any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: if I run the file as administrator, it says that Windows cannot find ' .\Player_QSP\qspgui.exe'
Did you try opening qspgui.exe yourself then just open qsp file?

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Did you try opening qspgui.exe yourself then just open qsp file?
I did try and run the exe file myself, like I mentioned "I've even tried running the qspgui.exe but nothing works."
Not sure what you mean by "opening exe and then open gsp file", can you please explain? Running the exe file with admin rights does nothing. :-/

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I did try and run the exe file myself, like I mentioned "I've even tried running the qspgui.exe but nothing works."
Not sure what you mean by "opening exe and then open gsp file", can you please explain? Running the exe file with admin rights does nothing. :-/
the bat just runs the qspgui.exe with the qsp file
so if you just open the qspgui.exe and go to
Quest -> Open Game and select the correct file (Infidele_rebirth.qsp or whatever is the filename)
it's exactly the same thing

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Oh, missed that. Well if you cant open exe for what ever reason, try this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/

or qspgui from here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tools-for-qsp.249/

Quest -> Open game then qsp for both of them

Reactions: Xillonen

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know the flag to trigger the park event with noelle and peter?
I'm having it tell me "You feel like you have a card to play with Noelle, but it’s better to boost your attraction to yourself before."... which i believe references said event but i already did it.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Ty it worked but i cant find a solution to the next one "boost your attraction to yourself
I think this post has the answer https://f95zone.to/threads/unfaithful-rebirth-v1-1-4-2-zigmut.4300/page-43#post-2542063

I seem to recall some people posting in this thread that they had problems getting the fight in the park to trigger, but that never happened to me during my play-through, so if you have that issue your best bet will be to use the Search function and make sure it is set to "this thread."

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Ty it worked but i cant find a solution to the next one "boost your attraction to yourself
Anyone have insight for the flag for the park fight?
No idea where either of you are in the game or what you have tried, but I seem to recall you must be in really good shape before this will trigger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much about accidentally triggering the park fight. If you do a save or quicksave before the fight is resolved when you load it you will be back in the house hallway. Then just don't trigger it again until you can win the fight.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone still remember how to get noelle and sarah closer? I already see the event where they both talking on sofa couple time and in noelle room, but i still can't make sarah strip naked on the garden at 18:00, am i missing something? Sorry if it's necroing.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
is the rags vr of the game complete
if not what has more content
I would say this version has more content, however the RAGS version can be more stable, if you can avoid the issues related to the use of , and . depending on your location.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes