VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
MaxCarna

If I understand correctly, internet version still uses JPG and MP4 for all content. Only download options have other formats.
I tested one version with Webp on the internet but as some users complained, I put the jpg back. I believe that we are not having slowness problems since I put the site on Cloudflare. For download, I focused in a create a smaller package. But I liked the webm/ogv formats, I wish that Microsoft and Apple to be humble and add them to Edge and Mac(Both Safari and Chrome doesn't recognize).

ing v0.25 on Chrome and that option is still grayed out for me.
Me too. If i change html to enable the button clicking it still does nothing.
Strange, the first page is showing "public version: 0.25"? I usually update the site first, then I generate the download from this version. I will revise the package.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
View attachment 403115

how got this scene? please
Let's go:

- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
- Politely Refuse
- I really like Kayleigh
- An evening on the porch
- Finally make a move on Kayleigh
- Treat her like a lady
- Suggest staying in
- And so you will clean the house
- Continue to get to know her
- Conitue to develop your relationship
- Let her lead where she wishes to go
- Lean foward and start eating...
- Finger her little asshole
- Fuck her
- Bend her over the table...
- Drag Kayleigh inside...
- >>Claire<<

Have fun!

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Stop the machines! The download package is wrong :eek:

I forgot to replace the scene on v0.24 that leads to v0.25 on download version, really sorry for that

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry for the delay, in the meanwhile I corrupted my Ubuntu virtual machine, had to download the WMWare Pro to restore, but here they are, the correct files:

- Chrome/Firefox/Opera (790mb) :

- Other browsers (1,4gb):

Please someone update the thread.

Reactions: p22 and rick87
Oct 8, 2018
Two questions. Is there locked content that you have to be a patron to see and is it possible to get that old dude in the main pic knee deep in mid 20s pussy?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Two questions. Is there locked content that you have to be a patron to see and is it possible to get that old dude in the main pic knee deep in mid 20s pussy?
Every last day of month I release a new version, the new content is locked for $1 patrons until day 15, that's when I usually announce here. So there is nothing locked on the main story right now. The extra scenes on the other hand are made by $25 patrons requests, are not connected with the main story and are accessible by $5 patrons. I added 1 extra scene by my own and liberated for everyone.

There is only one scene were the old man is getting a blowjob from his secretary while Jim fuck her. But the version I'm currently making he will make a lot of sexual requests for the two blondes, can say where it will end yet. Here is one of his scenes:
HerAssIsThereItSWaitingAndBesidesItDBeGoodToShareWithTheBossRight19.png

Oct 8, 2018
Every last day of month I release a new version, the new content is locked for $1 patrons until day 15, that's when I usually announce here. So there is nothing locked on the main story right now. The extra scenes on the other hand are made by $25 patrons requests, are not connected with the main story and are accessible by $5 patrons. I added 1 extra scene by my own and liberated for everyone.

There is only one scene were the old man is getting a blowjob from his secretary while Jim fuck her. But the version I'm currently making he will make a lot of sexual requests for the two blondes, can say where it will end yet. Here is one of his scenes:
Fuck that is an excellent display of good cuntsmanship. I half expect devs to hate the f95zone population

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was a terrible idea to make that an online game.
Can you say very uncomfotale?
I couldnt rollback make the right choices pretty much nothing.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
How am I suppose to play this game again?
How do I run it?

That was a terrible idea to make that an online game.
Can you say very uncomfotale?
I couldnt rollback make the right choices pretty much nothing.
If you downloaded, double click index.html, on the website is pretty straightforward.

It was firstly made directed to portals that shared flash games with some PHP among them. I adapted later to export the download file.

Prevent users to go back was intentionally build, the natural behaviour would be navigate through web pages, but that would spoil the system of choices and consequences. That is a style of game, there is no right path, the game have dozens of outcomes, good and bads. Several save slots were added to allow users to go back to any point.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If you downloaded, double click index.html, on the website is pretty straightforward.

It was firstly made directed to portals that shared flash games with some PHP among them. I adapted later to export the download file.

Prevent users to go back was intentionally build, the natural behaviour would be navigate through web pages, but that would spoil the system of choices and consequences. That is a style of game, there is no right path, the game have dozens of outcomes, good and bads. Several save slots were added to allow users to go back to any point.
Not my kind of game.
I hope this is the only one like that.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Check Afernoon to Remember, an actual prequel.
He is making a joke about the Simpsons, I heard it a lot :D

It's funny to remember how the names came out. The first name when I got the text was "Party Pool and a yellow bikini". One friend of mine, one of the firsts to play, said that the name was odd, after playing for a while suggest an "Afternoon to Remember" and the writer liked it.

For the sequel name, I talked about on Patreon and one patron suggested "Unforgettable Dinner", we liked. The Simpsons meme wasn't so famous here, the cartoon is, the specific episode wasn't. I watched after the some users started to make jokes, I guess our type of humor is different. :D

jasonology09

Feb 23, 2019
The text at the bottom and right sidebar all load fine, but I'm getting a lot of blank screens. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes