VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The text at the bottom and right sidebar all load fine, but I'm getting a lot of blank screens. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Are you playing the online version? Our server seems fine. When you hit a blank screen, press CTRL+SHIT+I, in the console tab it will probably say "404 not found". Copy the image URL and paste here, I can't take a look if is a cache problem.

The download version has all images files, you can make the same procedure above on the broswer but instead of one URL you will get one directory + file, just look on the folder if it is there. If isn't, probably there was a problem with the download.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends!

V0.26 was publicly released. This version bring the whole family back, starting the Boss' Game.
v26.jpg

I upgraded the game engine from Angular 2 to Angular 8, this chance together with other changes improved a lot the game compatibility. I also was able to create a VM Player image with MAC OS 10.14 (and it was hard) in order to test. Here are the results:

Webp version (874mb):

Tested on Windows 10:

- Chrome 77.0 (everything ok)

- Firefox 69.0.3 (everything ok)

- Opera 63.0 (everything ok)

- MS Edge 44.18362 (saved games disappear when close due browser's restriction more on ).

Tested on Mac OS 10.14:

- Chrome 77.0 (everything ok)

- Safari 12.0 (images doesn't load).

Jpg version (1,46gb):

Tested on Windows 10:

- Internet Explorer 11.418 (must click on Allow Blocked Content but it works)

- Safari 5.1.7 (animations, sound and settings doesn't work).

Tested on Mac OS 10.14:

- Safari 12.0 - Well, that was trick, Safari is a mix of modern and old browser at the same time, you need to replace the "index.html" file for this one ) But it works!

V0.25 Changes:
- 196 images of the third path: The boss game.

Path for the new version (do these choices):
- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
- >>It's up to Kayleigh and Jen.<<

Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
v0.21 = 209
v0.22 = 215
v0.23 = 222
v0.24 = 214
v0.25 = 208
v0.26 = 196 (new)
The game reached 4.586 images. Check your progress on Settings pane.

Thanks for sharing

p22

Jun 21, 2017
@MaxCarna,

There is bug in online version on loading screen.
At least in Firefox. bug.png

Image source shows without extension (neither jpg nor webp).

Last edited:

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
@MaxCarna,

There is bug in online version on loading screen.
At least in Firefox.

Image source shows without extension (neither jpg nor webp).
Thank you, p22. I removed the extensions from scenes to allow the main page to select dynamically, probably I forgot to make this on the miniatures. I will check right now

p22

Jun 21, 2017
MaxCarna,
Also, some other content seems to be missing webp images. For example "ApproachHerWithJenXXXX.webp", or TellHerItSTimeForHerToReturnTheFavorXXX.webp, etc...

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I can't NOT be drawn to this frikken game... something REALLY .... naughty? about it... hehe... i cant put my finger on it...

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
MaxCarna,
Also, some other content seems to be missing webp images. For example "ApproachHerWithJenXXXX.webp", or TellHerItSTimeForHerToReturnTheFavorXXX.webp, etc...
Ghosts from the past... some images were created with the wrong name and I fixed manually at the time, now generating the new version the wrong name came up again. For example ApproachHerWithJen01.jpg was generate like ApproacHerWithJen01.webp.

I will need to revise folder by folder, thank you again.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I believe that I fixed on the online version, load images are working, and I replaced all images that I found with the wrong name.

Game ends every time the boss asks her to lift her skirt.
Same here. Anyone else experiencing this?
That's the end of v0.26 and will be implemented on v0.27.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is there any plan to offer the extra scenes for non-Patrons?, perhaps after the game is finished?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The character section works? because I just get "Failed to load image!". In the online and offline versions.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, I guess based on choices done in phase 1 and 2, you would get increase of decrease of lust from the two girls.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
SAme here. İs it normal
I found the problem, the image "Wait for the next Update" was in .png format. I was selecting .wepb or .jpg. I fixed but it won't make much difference.

Is there any plan to offer the extra scenes for non-Patrons?, perhaps after the game is finished?
I didn't though about that, but recently someone suggested on our page. I have need to think about how to deliver them.

The character section works? because I just get "Failed to load image!". In the online and offline versions.
I tested now on Windows 10/Chrome it was working, which OS/browser you are using? I can try to reproduce the error and fix.

Is there anything special to do to increase the level of lust?
I didn't add the score system yet, when I add, the previous decisions will increase or decrease lust.

Reactions: Sollers and dbp5ca

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I found the problem, the image "Wait for the next Update" was in .png format. I was selecting .wepb or .jpg. I fixed but it won't make much difference.

I didn't though about that, but recently someone suggested on our page. I have need to think about how to deliver them.

I tested now on Windows 10/Chrome it was working, which OS/browser you are using? I can try to reproduce the error and fix.

I didn't add the score system yet, when I add, the previous decisions will increase or decrease lust.
Maybe Im using an old version but Chrome, Opera GX, Edge, Firefox and IE, gave me that error. No matter if I use the jpg/webp or online version. I'll try again but with other browser or look if there is an update that I didn't see. Thanks for your attention.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes