VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The thread was updated however is not showing in the latest updates page, would anyone know why?
It's there now, but if you do an update yourself, the best way for it to get noticed is to report your post. There is a little report button on the lower left and it flags the post for the mods. A window pops up and you can tell them about the new version and then whoever in the mod team that is online can get that done for you.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
It's there now, but if you do an update yourself, the best way for it to get noticed is to report your post. There is a little report button on the lower left and it flags the post for the mods. A window pops up and you can tell them about the new version and then whoever in the mod team that is online can get that done for you.
Thanks Regardie, I reported my previous post just after I published it. I believe that someone from the mod team noticed because the first post was edited, I don't have this access.
I believed that as soon as the topic was updated it automatically appeared in latest updates. Probably this envolves additional actions, but is there now, everything fine.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Great game, finally fuck Kayleigh!

A "technical" question: Are there laws or regulations that prevent these games from representing defloration with its natural vaginal blood loss?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
A "technical" question: Are there laws or regulations that prevent these games from representing defloration with its natural vaginal blood loss?
That's a good point, when I first read these lines, I asked to our writer what she think about I add some blood. She said that some women can be a virgin and not have an intact hymen, that the blood wasn't necessary.

Never heard about any law or regulation preventing that, but I followed her lead. Probably I should have made a poll to see what our users would like most, but I had already done two polls by the time of the release, I was afraid to saturate the users. As nobody mentioned before, I kept that way.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Are there any plans to add a scene gallery or something like that? I have somewhat unbearable need to have every lewd scene saved and organized and with html games its pretty annoying to do.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Are there any plans to add a scene gallery or something like that? I have somewhat unbearable need to have every lewd scene saved and organized and with html games its pretty annoying to do.
I haven't thought about that yet, I would need some kind of criteria for what kind of scene we would put on the gallery, how to organize there. But technically is possible. I have plans to replace some images for animated gifs, maybe tht could be a good opportunity to have all of them in a gallery.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Oh can we do that? That's cool. Thanks for the clarification.
On the first post, there is a link on "EXTRA" to play direct on the server. It is reasonably fast now that I've added to Cloudflare.

Users started to ask a downloadable version a lot, I started to create packages every month. I downloaded and include all dependencies like bootstrap and angular libraries, so it should work even with no connection at all, just double click on index.html.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
MaxCarna

I seem to have a problem with the Downloadable version...
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, and using Chrome x64 to try to load it... and I get a black screen when I click on the 'index.html' file.

Version info for Chrome is as follows...
"Google Chrome is up to date
Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)"
and the game version is V0.22, the allsizes download.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
MaxCarna

I seem to have a problem with the Downloadable version...
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, and using Chrome x64 to try to load it... and I get a black screen when I click on the 'index.html' file.

Version info for Chrome is as follows...
"Google Chrome is up to date
Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)"
and the game version is V0.22, the allsizes download.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Kendra,

Could you please press CTRL+SHIFT+I and in the tab "Console" check if there is any specific error message? I'm not being able to reproduce the error on my computer.

Thank you for playing the game and report

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Do you have a time frame for when you will release the rough content with Kayleigh?
The first version for "mean" path will be released for patrons in 4 days, I let it almost ready before I travelled. The public version will be released on august, 15.

The following version will have an anal scene with her.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends!

V0.23 was public released, this month a little later due to my absence. This version add two new sexual situations, one related to voyeurism and the other to Jim's fantasies.

v23.jpg

Play online:

I didn't upload the all sizes version this time, I will test work with only two versions:
(1920px only)
(768px only)

V0.23 Changes:
- 222 images that take place just after the scenes from v0.22.

Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
v0.21 = 209
v0.22 = 215
v0.23 = 222 (new)
The game reached 3.968 images. Control your progress using the scenes counter on Settings pane.

Path for the new version (do these choices):
- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
- Politely Refuse
- I really like Kayleigh
- An evening on the porch
- Finally make a move on Kayleigh
- Treat her like a lady
- Suggest staying in
- And so you'll clean the house
- Continue to get to know her
- Continue to develop your relationship
- let her lead where she wishes to go
- lean forward and start
- put her on the chair
- time to f@c#

The new version is already available in English and Portuguese.

Browsers tested on Windows 10:
Chrome - ok
Firefox - ok
Opera - ok
Edge - Error
Internet explorer - Error
Safari - Error

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes