VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

V0.17 released for public, complete annoucement

Download (Complete):

Attending to our friend's request, I generate a version only for small devices and other for the larger ones:

768px (only work for small screens - 1 to 768px width):

1920px (only work for larger screens- 1281px width or bigger):

We moved our online game to Fastcomet, please give us feedback is possible, about the speed and if some kind of error is experienced.

This is the last Phase 2 release, next one will be on Phase 3, more details (there are many) on the Patreon topic.

Thanks

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I see still some paths left unexplored from Phase 2. When will those get completed?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I see still some paths left unexplored from Phase 2. When will those get completed?
Yes, a lot users requested to us to start Phase 3 as soon as possible, so I left some scenes with Jessica and Claire. We will work on Phase 3 for the next months, then I will make the path where Kayleigh go alone to the house. Probably after that I will come back to Phase 2.

Reactions: johnconnor

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
were is starting exe ?
Hi Alen, it is a HTML game, you start by double click on "index.html"

We made first to be played only on the internet, then we adapted to create the downloable version, that can be played offline.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 60206

Overview:
Erotic game about how you decided to throw a party, where there were several co-workers. this party can end up in a big sexual Orgy.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-16
Release Date: 2019-04-15
Developer/Publisher: Xtryptic Studios
Censorship: none
Version: 0.17
Language: English - Portuguese.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Browser Test:

Download
All FHD: - - - -
All SD: - - - -

Thanks @MaxCarna

View attachment 60200 View attachment 60201 View attachment 60202 View attachment 60203 View attachment 60204 View attachment 60205 View attachment 127165 View attachment 127166 View attachment 127167 View attachment 127168 View attachment 127169
uhoh....what does All FHD and All SD mean?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, a lot users requested to us to start Phase 3 as soon as possible, so I left some scenes with Jessica and Claire. We will work on Phase 3 for the next months, then I will make the path where Kayleigh go alone to the house. Probably after that I will come back to Phase 2.
Shame for not finishing Jessica stuff until project goes to the end phase.
We'll be lucky to get this next year this time. :(

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Would you have some step-by-step available?
Rodrigo there are several paths that lead to different actions, it is not possible to see all images in just one playthrough. The idea is that users play it many times and get different outcomes.

Shame for not finishing Jessica stuff until project goes to the end phase.
We'll be lucky to get this next year this time. :(
In this version v0.17 there are 215 images only with Jessica, titjob, blowjob, sex, anal sex... The other scenes would be more variations, more or less another 400 images that would take 2 months to get done. Many users are anxious to see the story moving forward, it is a difficult decision. But I won't let holes behind, I will back to them, soon as possible

Reactions: p22

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The SD version did not work for me. It looks like your assets were expected to be in the missing folder 1920px.

Please adjust your script file, just in case!
The complete version has 3 sizes of image:
1: 1 - 768
2: 769 - 1280
3: 1920 - *
The selection made is automatically based on screen width, this is made to avoid image distortion with larger resizes. The complete size rechead 1.03gb. I put the link some posts behind:

What I made this time was basically split the file, one version just for small screens and another to larger ones. The SD version only works in screen with 1 to 768 pixels width. The FHD version only works in screens with more than 1281 pixels. I didn't made the intermediary version.

You can test resizing your browser screen to a small size and click to go to the next image. In fact the SD version is good only for smartphones.

Reactions: dosenspezi
Aug 11, 2018
Rodrigo there are several paths that lead to different actions, it is not possible to see all images in just one playthrough. The idea is that users play it many times and get different outcomes.
I've played several times, I've lost count, but I can not reach all the pictures.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I've played several times, I've lost count, but I can not reach all the pictures.
Phase 1 is more complicated, see if this spreadsheet can help:

Phase 2 is basically four paths based on characters disposition on the table. The last character on the table option, is the main focus of each path. Amanda, Claire and Kayleigh are smaller, Jessica is larger.

Aug 11, 2018

Phase 2 is basically four paths based on characters disposition on the table. The last character on the table option, is the main focus of each path. Amanda, Claire and Kayleigh are smaller, Jessica is larger.
Nice, thanks.

johnnybriggs

Feb 4, 2019

Could not understand this map at all!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes