VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Damn still the main girl has zero scenes even after all this time?
In the previous version, v0.14, there are some teasing on the table where she grab your cock. I made an extra scene last month where you can have sex with her. On april I will get the next phase text then I will be able to say when the action will take place on the main plot.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
In the previous version, v0.14, there are some teasing on the table where she grab your cock. I made an extra scene last month where you can have sex with her. On april I will get the next phase text then I will be able to say when the action will take place on the main plot.
Is the Kayleigh sex scene only in the paid version?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Is the Kayleigh sex scene only in the paid version?
For now, the best I could make was an extra scene out of the main plot, but there will be sex on the open content in the next phase. There are only two versions left, the one that I current making and another, then we will start phase 3.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

V0.16 available for download here:

Due a policy change on Netlify I was forced to move the online site to another domain, I upload to Amazon S3. There are probably some bugs, but the basic should be working, the new url:

The complete announcement is here:

V0.16 Changes:
- Added 222 images divided in two sections:
--- On the fourth branch "You, Boss, Kayleigh, Ellyce, Jen, Jessica, Amanda, Claire" from the scene "Of course, it would be my honor." now you will have the hallway option.
--- Back to the branch "You, Kayleigh, Jen, Boss, Claire, Ellyce, Amanda, Jessica" there are 3 scenes where everybody leaves, the new images start there:
-------Pull them apart as soon and as forcefully as you can.
-------This is AWESOME - just watch and enjoy it. They'll settle it all out.
-------Her a__ is there, it's waiting...and besides, it'd be good to share with the boss...right?

Thanks

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends,

V0.16 available for download here:

Due a policy change on Netlify I was forced to move the online site to another domain, I upload to Amazon S3. There are probably some bugs, but the basic should be working, the new url:

The complete announcement is here:

V0.16 Changes:
- Added 222 images divided in two sections:
--- On the fourth branch "You, Boss, Kayleigh, Ellyce, Jen, Jessica, Amanda, Claire" from the scene "Of course, it would be my honor." now you will have the hallway option.
--- Back to the branch "You, Kayleigh, Jen, Boss, Claire, Ellyce, Amanda, Jessica" there are 3 scenes where everybody leaves, the new images start there:
-------Pull them apart as soon and as forcefully as you can.
-------This is AWESOME - just watch and enjoy it. They'll settle it all out.
-------Her a__ is there, it's waiting...and besides, it'd be good to share with the boss...right?

Thanks
Looking forward to seeing the new paths!

Reactions: MaxCarna

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@MaxCarna best thing to do is to report the post with the updated links so we know there's an update, please :)

Reactions: johnconnor

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
@MaxCarna best thing to do is to report the post with the updated links so we know there's an update, please :)
Thank you, Bas. I always just post here and some minutes later someone update, probably UncleVT. Maybe he is offline today.

You mean report clicking in the !Report link in the left bottom of the post? I always thought this was used to point that someone was violating the forum rules.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thank you, Bas. I always just post here and some minutes later someone update, probably UncleVT. Maybe he is offline today.

You mean report clicking in the !Report link in the left bottom of the post? I always thought this was used to point that someone was violating the forum rules.
Yep, the report button puts it in a queue that will make one of us see it the quickest. :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Best staff klx updated OP

lazy jerk bas just basks in klx's greatness as usual

kug520

Mar 2, 2018
how to find this scene???

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
how to find this scene???
This way:
-> smile, nod, and make small talk as you see where this goes...
-> let Jessica lead this -> interesting...very interesting...let's see what happens...
-> hop up and go after her immediately
-> tuck it away as you go after Kayleigh
-> I was so horny from being around your mom I needed some kind of release
-> Stay for this amazing moment
-> start jerking off at the sight
-> return to the table - let the girls sort it out
-> Stay calm - along with your boss - and eat on
-> Continue to remain calm. What do you think you're going to do, after all?
-> "Nothing from Amanda right now, thanks for the offer, though."
-> Are they crazy!? Stop them before this gets really weird! Kayleigh could come out at any moment!
-> her ass is there, it's waiting...and besides, it'd be good to share with the boss...right?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
any compressed of this game ?
Your question called my attention that the game already reached 1gb. The images were already transformed for low quality in order to be served online. However, there are 3 sizes of images to better adapt to the size of the screen.

What I can do is generate a version with only one size. The images occupy the following sizes:

768px = 134mb
1280px = 324mb
1920px = 557mb

The selection is automatic, if the browser is played in a different size, there will be a blank screen. Which fits you best?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is it possible to watch all 3107 images as a non patreon

You already visited 1316 images out of 3107

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
is it possible to watch all 3107 images as a non patreon

You already visited 1316 images out of 3107
It's possible, the patron's version now has 3322 images, just 215 are not acessible until day 15.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes