VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hm, maybe I need to know how to start the fight in the kitchen then... I'll give it another try, thanks!
The fight is the main content on v0.13. From the Phase Two (the guests arriving to the dinner) choose these options:
- Introduce Kayleigh and Jen to everyone
- You, Kayleigh, Jen, Boss, Claire, Ellyce, Amanda, Jessica
- smile, nod, and make small talk as you see where this goes...
- let Jessica lead this
- interesting...very interesting...let's see what happens...
- hop up and go after her immediately
- tuck it away as you go after Kayleigh
- I was so horny from being around your mom I needed some kind of release
- Stay for this amazing moment

Reactions: johnconnor

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Question to devs about alternate phase 1 with Kayleigh only:

Will it lead to same phase 2? Essentially, having Jen arrive before phase 2 start.

Or it will lead to complete different phase 2?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Question to devs about alternate phase 1 with Kayleigh only:

Will it lead to same phase 2? Essentially, having Jen arrive before phase 2 start.

Or it will lead to complete different phase 2?
That's in fact a good question, as animator and programer I honestly don't know yet, because an alternative Phase 2 would require an entire new game. I never made this specific question to the writer, but I would bet that maybe Jen could arrive for dinner, leading to the same phase 2 and 3.

I will confirm and post here.

Reactions: p22 and johnconnor

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hello my friends!

I'm here to announce that Phase Two v0.14 is public available on and the downloadble version is here: .

Phase one = 1690 images.
V0.11 = 215 images.
V0.12 = 209 images.
v0.13 = 360 images.
v0.14 (new) = 200 images.
Phase 2 already have 984 images, totalizing 2.674 images.

v0.14 changes:
This version is the 3rd main branch for Phase 2, this time you will put Kayleigh and Ellyce in the edge of the table where a teasing game will take place.

Recalling the color of the buttons:
Blue - regular option
Orange - new option in the current release
Red - option unavailable due access level
Grey - option not implemented yet

The new version is already available in English and Portuguese.

I usually don't speak about paid content through public announcements, but I will make an exception now. If you like the content on this update, I advice you to try to last extra scene (only on online version) with the suggestive name "Kayleigh Action".

Extra scenes are short, about 20 frames, we don't have much room to elaborate a decent text, however the action is there with good images. I remind you that when ordering a scene, it is possible for a user to request the extension of an existing extra scene. So the scene would have 40 images for example. You can also take a scene from the main story and give a different ending to it if you want.

Browsers tested on Windows 10: Chrome, Firefox and Opera.

Thank you

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Is there any walktrough for this ?
There are several paths that lead to the next phase. Some contains handjobs, blowjobs, anal sex... But there is no way to have all the scenes in just one playthrough. Especially on Phase 2, we have 4 separate paths with no intersection.

If you saw any specific scene that you would like to see, you can ask me and I reply with the specific path por that.

Reactions: johnconnor

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi, is there a way in which you can fuck Jessica?
We will have some sex scenes with Jessica on the february version (v0.16) and more scenes on v0.17.

I shared a mid-term planning on this topic:

Every little box represents one decision, all the green boxes are sex scenes variations with Jessica. I won't make them all in order to avoid redundancy, because there are similar scenes. But there is a lot of material to explore.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends,

As I mentioned in other topics, along with the customary content, v0.15 will bring some changes on the game engine.

I just finish testing them and I got so excited about it that I decided to make some improvements on our Patreon description. What you think about it? I will add more images and descriptions later, suggestions are always welcome.

About the version content, all 212 new images are ready, I liked very much some of them. Nice endings, nice actions... Our hero will have some moments with the boss' wife. Not the whole thing, I guess some of her will be reserved for Phase 3, but other things will happen.

About the resources, I must confess that this is something that really puts a smile on my face. I'm aware that this game won't last forever, we will finish it sooner or later, but each game's element that I succedly done is a lesson for another games. I see a big jump from Afternoon to Unforgettable, image what comes next.

I have a personal goal to reproduce everything that we see on popular Renpy games in a responsive HTML format. Which means that is a screen that work on desktops, tablets and smartphones, available online to be accessed from anywhere.

The work on the images are exhaustive, the time is short, but every window is an opportunity to make one step further on the code.

Thank your support.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

I usually release the patron's version at the end of the month and the public version on day 15, when I post it here. But the version I recently release bring some updates for public too:

- New visited scenes counter. Just a simple line on the game, but a lot of work behind. If you go to "Settings" now you will be able to see how many images there are in the game and how much of them you already visited. Unfortunately we can't count based on your previous plays, it's a nice change to revisit all options, realize how much the game was grow.
Counter.jpg
- Added a pagination on the save/load menus, this mean that now the number of saves went from 6 to 66! Something that several users have asked in the past.
SaveGame.jpg
- Added a button to jump direct for Phase 2 on the beginning.
- Created a new section called "Instructions" that will explain how the game works.
This added 11 new images with instructions in 3 different sizes and 2 languages = 66 images.
- Created a new section called "Characters" with a nice description that MM made for each character on Unforgettable Dinner and Afternoon to Remember. I found the section itself great, but it also opens new possibilities like a pictures or movies to be unblocked during the playthrough. I made different profile pictures for small, medium and large screens.
This added 12 new images in 3 different sizes and 2 languages, more 1 selection image = 73 images.
- Small fix: In small screens the actions were overlapping the "Settings" button, now this won't happen anymore.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi folks,

Version 0.15 to download here

Skiping the changes that I mentioned in the previous post, the changes are:
- 212 images on the fourth and last branch. Now you will be able to get some from your boss' wife.

Complete announcement:

Thank you

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes