VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
From the first release, all I ever wanted was to get on the Kayleigh route. Is this some form of torture that out of everything, her route will only be implemented two phases in the future?
I mean, she's practically the first girl you lust after in the previous game and yet so much later and still nothing.

Feels really, really weird.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
From the first release, all I ever wanted was to get on the Kayleigh route. Is this some form of torture that out of everything, her route will only be implemented two phases in the future?
I mean, she's practically the first girl you lust after in the previous game and yet so much later and still nothing.

Feels really, really weird.
I understand what you mean.

The author set a long term goal while provided short goals, granting some rewards. But I already saw that same strategy in other games, Brad's Erotic Week you pursue a mysterious girl, while you have the change to make sex with other characters. In Big Brother all I wanted was to fuck the mother, but there were several releases without, until the project was ended.

It's hard to determine what works and what doesn't. What I have in hands so far is some dirty things involving Kayleigh and the Boss's Daughter on phase 2. I will be able to implemented that in 2 or 3 months. And seems that phase 3 is about a game with the Boss and her.

Reactions: johnconnor

DrHojo

Jan 20, 2018
The number of branches in the game is fantastic, though the game is big enough now that a save feature could be useful. I am quite surprised that there is only one review with this much content.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The number of branches in the game is fantastic, though the game is big enough now that a save feature could be useful. I am quite surprised that there is only one review with this much content.
There is a savegame now! In the start you have the option to start or load. Then, inside the game, in the Settings, you have options to save and load.

I limited the number of saves to 6 because the size of screen on smartphones. I'm trying to keep the game good in all devices, scrooling is a bad thing for phones too.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks,

Just some info about the next release. We currently have 102 of 214 pictures, so we will have to rush in next days. As you can see in the image, for phase 2 with have all guests in the house.

This is one of the four table disposition that will determine which character you will interact until next phase.

We have an additional extra scene ready to render. Tomorrow I will send to the requester approve, as soon as he reply I will publish online.

Thank you for your support.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends,

I hope you are all enjoying the begin of the new phase. We already have another version defined.
This version will cover the begin of the larger path, although it seems to end up out of nowhere, the scope covers a new sex scene and stops in a transition to another set of actions. I'm making some rearrangements in the boxes disposition to open some space and scenes more defined. So this image will be different in the next month.
It will be 211 new images. I will try to alternate the contexts in a way that one version won't be too similar to the other. This mean that maybe v0.13 will be about another path, and v0.14 back to this one. I don't know for sure yet. If I be able to define a different sex scene in the same path, maybe I keep the road.
Thanks for all your support

Reactions: Sirrah

Khanon00

Mar 22, 2018
Hi friends,

I just completed the translation for brazilian portuguese, if there is any portuguese here, please check it on.

And please add this language on description.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá amigos,

Eu acabei de completar a tradução para português do Brasil, se tiver alguém que fala português aqui, por favor dê uma olhada.
Valeu minha jóia!

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hey

I made a public pool about Amanda looks. If anyone is interested in vote:

Reactions: Chillz

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Still preferring old one. It would be shame to change, based on "popularity" contest.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Still preferring old one. It would be shame to change, based on "popularity" contest.
In fact I was checking if there was a big rejection for Amanda, because one user was very emphatic about it.

But the result is practically a draw, I won't change her.

Reactions: p22 and UncleVT

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

New version is out:

Mega direct link:

V0.11 is the first version of Phase 2: Dinner Time.

This phase is divided in 4 paths, this version cover one of the 4.

Reactions: Chillz and UncleVT

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The boss and Kayleigh?
Only the writer can say for sure, but I guess the boss will set the game and someone will get some from Kayleigh, the boss or Jim.

Anyone know how to get these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I uploaded an excel file with all scenes from phase 1. It is not a proper walkthrough (sorry for that), but maybe can help. You can search the name of the image and then make the reverse path until the beginning to find the route.

Your scenes are respectively:
"GoingForItSheSGottaBeWetTheWaySheSActing01"
"KissHerRightHereRightNow03"
"WhileSheSThisHotMaybeSheWouldnTMindYouPuttingYourDickInHerButt07"

This looks super promising
Thanks, Kcoope89

Reactions: kcoope89
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes