VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I absolutely love Jessica, she was great in the first game. I guess Phase 2 is where the party really starts, I'm looking forward to more action with her in the next phase :D
I couldn't proper dedicated myself to phase 2 text yet, but seems that are an entire branch only for Jessica.

Reactions: arkath

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Can someone explain me how we can suggest more tags and others images for the first post?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Writting and upload here or send me a PM.
Thanks UncleVT

Current we have: 3dcg, male protagonist, oral sex, voyeurism

Plagiarizing the russians from hentay-game.ru (hahaha) they wrote: HTML, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Erotic Content, Seduction, Fingering, Lesbian, Blackmailing, Voyeur.

I don't know if all of them are commonly used here, but the better the best. Except lesbian, that happen only in an extra scene.

I'm getting error anytime I try to upload a file, they have around 200kb, it is a permission?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Done, updated tags and Genre.
I'm getting error anytime I try to upload a file, they have around 200kb, it is a permission?
Shouldn't be a problem, it's strange.

EDIT. Seems there are a problem now, try later.

deronvo

Apr 1, 2018
Hey do you got any walkthrough for the game? Because I was wondering if there is a possibility to bang the younger lady in the game.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Looks good. Is it good?
I hope so :D If not, tell us what to fix

Hey do you got any walkthrough for the game? Because I was wondering if there is a possibility to bang the younger lady in the game.
A few days after the last version of phase 1 be delivered, on july 31, I will share the complete scenes's board, I believe one or other user would attempt to create a walkthrough. But there is no real sex with the young girl on this phase, aside from some mc's day dreams

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends,

Last report, right now we have:
- 269 images rendered.
- 28 images ready to render.
- 17 images to do.
The total increased from 309 to 314.
My computador is working hard now, batch rendering 23 Daz's files into images. We are almost there.

Reactions: supermanz95

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

I just completed the translation for brazilian portuguese, if there is any portuguese here, please check it on.

And please add this language on description.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá amigos,

Eu acabei de completar a tradução para português do Brasil, se tiver alguém que fala português aqui, por favor dê uma olhada.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017

how to access this scene?
It is from an extra scene, have no relation with the game's story. Some extra scenes are made by requests from tier 3 patrons, like this one.

It probably come from hentay-game.ru, I say it there. The extra scenes are usually available online only, but I make a downloadable version exclusive for the patron that requested with only that user scene. I made a mistake once and shared the user version for download, instead of the general version. Probably they get the image from this time.

I never saw any trace of hacking activity, but who knows :)

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends

V0.10 is out

v0.10 changes:
- All choices available except the Kayleigh alone path that will only be written after phase 3.
- Added the option "admit it, yeah, it's hot" on the scene "Put Jen's hand where it belongs". This option open a path for 12 new scenes.
- Added the option "watch Kayleigh in the mirror while you get it out and stroke it" on the scene "tell her it's time for her to return the favor". Here we have 39 new scenes. Here we have 39 new scenes. we have some humor scenes and new sex options, including a exotic one.

Complete translation to Brazilian Portuguese

Reactions: Subyan
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes